Some of you may already know my little tool KITT Talk.
But since it was build in 2007 it's a little bit outdated...
Time for an update:
Right now I am working on KITT Talk 2011 which will have waaay more functions:
Most important difference: You do not need Dragons Naturally Speaking any longer! KITT Talk 2011 uses the Windows Vista/7 Speech Recognition.
But I guess, the other facts may satisfy you, too:
- Up to 3 Monitors possible, fully customizable in position, resolution and appearance.
- 3D Virtual Lower Console for touchscreens with buttons
- Sound Engine with multiple soundcard support: use a second (USB-) Soundcard for KITTs Voice! So your Dash-Voicebox only lights up when KITT is saying something!
- 3D Virtual Voicebox: if KITT is talking, show it with a virtual 3d Voicebox - you can choose between KITT 1st-, KITT 4th-, KARR- and KITT3000 Voiceorb-Style - and it is not only a animated graphic: the LED-Bars will act like a real VU-Meter, sound sync!
- USB Relaycard Support: connect up to 255 Relaycards and control everything you want!
- KT2011 Script-Engine: Create your own action-scripts with as many commands as you like!
- optional Text-to-Speech Output! Let KITT say what ever you want!
- ........ and many more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I hope you'll like it
It is still a lot of work, but it's everyday a little step!
Here you can find some demo-clips - ok, it's german language, but I guess, you'll get the point
Running a little testscript
Speech Recognition Test
Regards, ChrisFTB[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]