Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KARRider

International Starcar club (IMTVOA) 5th annual show, new video Empty International Starcar club (IMTVOA) 5th annual show, new video

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:52 am
The Video of the 5th annual IMTVOA starcar gathering (Roadwar Northwest Starcar Concours Classic) is finally up! Check out the Mad Max Interceptor, The Red XA Bat, S&H's Gran Torino, Bandit's TA, Magnum's Ferrari, Choppers XC Cobra, 2 K.I.T.T.'s from Knight Rider, Cars from Monster Garage, Bad Boy 2's Firebird, and tons of other cool cars!

KARRider

International Starcar club (IMTVOA) 5th annual show, new video Empty Re: International Starcar club (IMTVOA) 5th annual show, new video

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 am
Apologies for having to paste that into your browser window, I guess you can not post a full link when you are a newbie to the forum like me!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

International Starcar club (IMTVOA) 5th annual show, new video Empty Re: International Starcar club (IMTVOA) 5th annual show, new video

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:00 pm
hey mate, thanks for the vid link, looked like a really cool show ! ive edited your original post so the video appears in the post Smile

Scott
sheltonw3
sheltonw3

Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 am
I had real blast running around there last year, hopfully this year I will be a bit more energetic if the heat don't slow me down!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum