Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
warlord
warlord

KITT spotted at M and S in Shoreham by sea Empty KITT spotted at M and S in Shoreham by sea

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm
One of the guys at work told me today that this morning in the marks and spencer car park at the holmbush centre in shoreham by sea, there was a kitt. he said it was complete inside with CRT's for screens rather than lcd's. the outside had gta wheels and a gta wrap around spoiler.

Anyone's on here? in 8 years of owning my kitt i haven't heard of or seen one even close to where i live. would be cool if it is. unless he was pulling my leg(hope not).

KITT spotted at M and S in Shoreham by sea Empty Re: KITT spotted at M and S in Shoreham by sea

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 pm
lol greatm description sounds too good to be pullingg your leg

wasnt so llong back my mum and dad parked next to one in brid ha
stue
stue

KITT spotted at M and S in Shoreham by sea Empty Re: KITT spotted at M and S in Shoreham by sea

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 pm
ive actually driven past another just 5 min from my house but i was driving my girlfriends saxo gutted never seen it again,IM THE ONLY KNIGHT IN READING lol
warlord
warlord

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 pm
Sounds about right, was probably someone passing through. Will definitely keep an eye out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum