Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KR Parts from Jordan

+3
Tony Westwood
lutonmatt
Knight_Watchman
7 posters
Go down
Knight_Watchman
Knight_Watchman

KR Parts from Jordan Empty KR Parts from Jordan

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:37 am
No, not Katie Price. I think she has enough to do with her underwear and perfume business before branching in the KR replica scene.

Does anybody have an opinion about that bloke Joao from Jordon though who makes KR parts ? Anyone ever bought from him before ? I was just wondering what sort of quality his parts are.

He sells on US eBay and his feedback is good. Is he a member on here ? I don't see him in the vendor section.

KR Parts from Jordan Empty Re: KR Parts from Jordan

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 am
His parts are cheap and yes i have purchased from him and ill be honest, i threw them in the bin lol. They can be made to fit and are ok as a cheap option. I think Tony has his upper in his car and it looks good. But in all reality you tend to get what you pay for in this field of parts.

As far as his parts go, his season 2-4 upper is probably his best part in all fairness

thats my opinion for what its worth, but as a vendor i probably come across as biast lol.

so anyone else please feel free to chime in here.

Rik
Knight_Watchman
Knight_Watchman

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 am
Cheers Rik, I'm only after opinions (not arguements or a debate) so thank you for your professional and informed one.

I've just bought my first part from him. It is an overhead console and worked out pretty cheap considering the part will/should arrive at my door in Germany. With postage it was only €105 !

I generally do prefer to buy decent stuff and pay the extra but I've nothing to compare with so have taken a chance. I also found a guy called Volker in Germany who makes stuff so I'm going to try and look at his work aswell as what you do if I ever get the chance.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am
Thats ok, no problems.

i assume at that price youve bought his 2-4 console which is his best part for straightness. If you had bought his pilot/season 1 upper youd of had real issues as it is very twisted lol.

Volker i assume is veurich parts or however its spelt. If so i have only ever seen his gullwing wheel on a customers build i did. so have no real input on his parts in the slightest. I will only comment on parts that i have seen or had in my hands. And then its only to try and steer people in the right direction. As i dont do gullwings or bowlingball hub caps lol

Rik
Knight_Watchman
Knight_Watchman

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's this one. Twisted Evil or Very Mad Gonna get some bad feedback if it is.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:02 pm
ohhhh heaven forbid. Thats the pilot/season 1 bulkier upper. Thats the one that i had and was sooooo twisted i had to bin it. Hence i now offer my own version lol. Well i offer all versions but i had to sculpt that one from scratch as an accurate one just didnt exist.

Rik
lutonmatt

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm
wil have to see what its like when it comes might of got better
so you going to do all the dash tony
will have to see it once its all done then will get mine done
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 pm
Hi Tony,

The guy's name is Wassim (Joao is Knight Passions in Netherlands, LOL).

Wassim's stuff is okay if you are strapped for cash and don't mind a "Budget" item that will need work.

I purchased both consoles from him, and both had a bad twist in them when they arrived that needed sorting out, but you got to remember that he's only charging half the price of "Quality" vendors and I got both of the consoles for less than the other vendors were charging for 1 of them, so I knew there almost HAD TO be a reason for the low prices.

If you want quality items that you just paint and install, then buy from a "QUALITY" vendor.
If you don't mind messing about with your purchases to get them to fit in return for low low prices, then Wassim is your man.

SIMPLES!!! Laughing

Tony
Knight_Watchman
Knight_Watchman

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 am
Cheers Tony

I think I'm going to go the "quality" route. Trouble is, I don't know who is quality and who is gash. That's pretty much why I bought 1 item from the cheapest vendor so that I can make a comparison with other people.

I'll also likely take the word/recommendations of chaps like yourself who have done a bit already.

Thanks for straightening me out with the names too. I knew I'd heard of a Jaoa and I just assumed he'd be the one from Jordan.

I've still not heard from Wassim though and he's relisted the console I bought. I'm sure he has a fair few of them but I paid on Monday and I expected he would at least confirm the order. I think this is lesson learnt.
knight2
knight2

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 am
Now this makes an interesting read..

The choices you guys have and the opinions of others who have hands on personal experiences with said parts.
THAT ALONE is a luxury.
When i purchased my front nose,gullwing (MKkits) and also ordered my dash/electronics (Nagy Forget). i was not in a position to ask what anyone over here thought of said parts as , up till then, knowone had them that i knew of.
Needless to say ,after talking with Mark Scrivani i was sold on his parts, that i could afford and was pleased with them ( still am), but later i found , with other vendours coming into the scene, that his nose was'nt entirley 'accurate' and some don't like the materials his gullwing is made of ( and early versions were prone to cracking when subjected to extreme temperatures).
As for Nagy,, he does'nt even make or send your parts,ignores your e-mails and spends your cash and Christian Forget is a top guy who makes reliable and quite impressive ( but not as fully functional as most) electronics.
My reason for this post is you don't realise how lucky you are to get free advice and opinions from others who've bought ( and recieved) their parts.
A option i only wish i had at the time.
Indeed the feedback you get from others who are happy is worth it's weight in gold.
A friend of mine won a front nose from an unkown parts maker on E-bay and the fibreglass is very thin and it was very troublesome to fit.It did'nt cost too much either but i would seriously stick to the vendours who DO make exceptionally good parts and who DO deliver.Knight Passions,Kirad,Wraith innovations,Marks Custom Kit's ( although check you like his enterpretations),Don Colie,Rob Louisell( although , once again check you like what you see)Billy Gunter,Irviscar.
I don't feel you will have any issues with ANY of those listed.Judging by the feedback from previous buyers.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

.......Kevin
Knight Passions
Knight Passions
http://www.knightpassions.net

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:42 pm
"I knew I'd heard of a Jaoa and I just assumed he'd be the one from Jordan."

Who is that???? Shocked Very Happy

John LOL!! Wink
ivirscar
ivirscar
http://www.knight-f2k4.com

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 am
Joao - Love your avitar!

Seems KITT wants to be a Jeep! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Knight Passions
Knight Passions
http://www.knightpassions.net

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 pm
Thanks Brenon!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have more of these beautiful photos. Smile

You also have a great car, really very nice in black!!

João
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm
I have had Wassims Bowling ball hub caps and found them to be pretty good for the price.

I believe it is Volkars upper console i have which fits nigh on perfect but isn't really deep enough for the standard buttons to fit properly. this is the reason i'm making non functional lighted buttons from scratch for my upper console.

Peter
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum