Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Playboy + Knight Rider = Awseomeness LOL Empty Playboy + Knight Rider = Awseomeness LOL

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am
What more can I say Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a clean link (cleanest i can post anyway lol), with a preview video at the bottom of the page.....I'll erm.....leave the Googling of the other links to the full movie to you guys LOL....

Playboy + Knight Rider = Awseomeness LOL Empty Re: Playboy + Knight Rider = Awseomeness LOL

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:26 am
anyone know whos kitt it is lol

Playboy + Knight Rider = Awseomeness LOL Empty Re: Playboy + Knight Rider = Awseomeness LOL

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 am
I wondered that too....hope they have wiped the bonnet! hehe

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:27 am
lol yeah i wonder if we can find out whos kitt it is and if they will admit to it well its season 4 that rules me out Very Happy

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:04 pm
me too....speedo in that car is working lol
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:30 pm
Its Mark Junnix's car, he doesnt post here anymore for whatever reason but i recognise the dash and and gullwing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:38 pm
ahh cool thanks scott
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 pm
scratch Suspect No
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:42 pm
That is awesome. Rob sent me a link the other day.

If anyone comes accross a bootleg copy, let me know Smile
Lone_crusader
Lone_crusader

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm
Just watched the trailer.... oh dear lord!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm
hahahahhahaa KITT driver really does look like paul casey LOL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum