Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Fast and Furious cars filming in Glasgow this week! Empty Fast and Furious cars filming in Glasgow this week!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:05 am
My mate just sent me this pic, one of the cars from the new Fast and Furious movie that is doing a location shoot in Glasgow this week....parked outside his work.....looks more like a Mad Max car!!! Pretty cool though, tempted to drive KITT in and gatecrash their race around the streets LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Fast and Furious cars filming in Glasgow this week! Empty Re: Fast and Furious cars filming in Glasgow this week!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:27 pm
what the hell is that !! i didnt even know they were doing another fast and furious film.

funny that actually, that was my birthday present off the kids yesterday, the fast and furious collection on bluray ! nice.

Peter has got the replica of the orange supra from the first film
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Fast and Furious cars filming in Glasgow this week! Empty Re: Fast and Furious cars filming in Glasgow this week!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 pm
I know, i was considering taking a day off to go get my Supra signed but doubt i'd get the time.

Go talk to them and try to get them to come to Knightcon. Tell them that i'll be there with the car from the first film and maybe they'll come and sign it Smile

Peter
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 pm
Cool, im amazed they've managed to drag out another film, although they did set it up at the end of the last one !

maybe they are looking for letty or something in this one which takes them to London ?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am
No idea what it is, kinda think it might be an undershell for something and its still to get the outer skin dropped over the top....got a serious engine in there though and its properly put together....Almost thought it was a Lambo without the outershell in place, but it's not a Lambo engine that in it.

My mate heard it start up, he called me when it was running and seriously, it makes the Trans-Am sound like a baby Daewoo Matiz or something lol!

Don't know if it's still there but they are filming number 6 all week, If I bump into anyone I'll see what info I can get lol! Some more pics on Google images showing other cars.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum