Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

anyone know where to get the original stu phillips extended kr theme tune  Empty anyone know where to get the original stu phillips extended kr theme tune

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 am
We were at a car show Sunday with kitt and they had s radio station there they dj played the original stu Phillips 5 mins 20 seconds knight rider theme tune I iasked the dj where he got it and he said he would email me but sadly I think he has forgotten any me and rik spent a couple of hours lastnight trying to find it but had no luck there is loads of remixes on YouTube but not the original extended version if anyone knows where to find it would be very greatful its not easy to find
Knightriderfan

anyone know where to get the original stu phillips extended kr theme tune  Empty Re: anyone know where to get the original stu phillips extended kr theme tune

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm
Its not this one by any chance is it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It lasts 5mins 1 second

Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

anyone know where to get the original stu phillips extended kr theme tune  Empty Re: anyone know where to get the original stu phillips extended kr theme tune

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm
nah thats the music from the end chase scene of the pilot episode where he goes through the side of the comtrom truck.

I think Simon is on about the actual opening theme song, but just an extended version of it

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 am
Yes its the extended version and is actually just over 3 mins long....misinformed on length. But we have it now thanks.
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:03 pm
What's that remix as Stu Phillips actual CD has KR main theme but the length is 1:16 and Don Peakes V2 CD has KR theme remix with length 6:11, this one has KITT talking "I'm the voice of Knight Industries 2000, microprosessor, K.I.T.T. for easy reference, a KITT if you prefer. KITT if you prefer, KITT KITT K.I.T.T.", then scanner sound from Pilot in the scene where Michael snoopes around and meets KITT the first time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum