Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Glen A. Larson Video Interview - emmytvlegends.org Empty Glen A. Larson Video Interview - emmytvlegends.org

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:54 pm
Hey everyone,

Here is a lengthy 5-part video interview that Glen A. Larson recently did for the website emmytvlegends.org. I find it interesting that it's a one shot deal with no editing - really shows classic Glen in his home (back in the bar area) and they discuss just about everything that Glen has been involved in throughout his television and entertainment career.

The secret of the "A" in his name revealed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know there is a TON of video here so I've rooted out the Knight Rider bits for people on here to enjoy.

Part III - 42:30, 43:21 - Knight Rider "Theme" mentioned in comparison to BSG

Part IV - 9:15 - How Knight Rider came about, cast/crew details, Knight Rider Theme, Team Knight Rider (briefly), Opinions of KR08 (30:55)

Enjoy!

=VK=
Cool
knight2
knight2

Glen A. Larson Video Interview - emmytvlegends.org Empty Re: Glen A. Larson Video Interview - emmytvlegends.org

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 pm
Wow Nick!

Thanks for sharing that.
A truly great, inspiring and interesting insight into the 'main man' himself.....Mr Glen. A. larson.
i grew up on his shows and still love most today.
He certainly knew how to entertain those who appreciate it.

I now have these downloaded for my own personal use.
Very nostalgic.................Kevin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum