Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Merry Christmas From Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Empty Merry Christmas From Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 pm
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and of course a Happy Hanukkah from myself & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. 2012 has been a great year for the KNIGHT RIDER hobby and the 30th anniversary. I made some great new friends and got to meet several more of the people that helped to produce KNIGHT RIDER at two different events. I think 2013 will be even better. If you were at last years SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, I hope you enjoyed yourself and will return. If you've never been to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, I hope you can make it in 2013. Once again, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a successful new year!

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Merry Christmas From Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Empty Re: Merry Christmas From Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm
merry christmas mark
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Merry Christmas From Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Empty Re: Merry Christmas From Mark Puette & SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm
Thanks Mark, and Merry Christmas to you too mate.

Scott
thanutz
thanutz

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:01 pm
Merry Christmas :-)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum