Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Who got Knight Rider stuff for christmas ? Empty Who got Knight Rider stuff for christmas ?

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm
I know a few of us would of got something to do with Knight Rider and its like a running thing with my family now they have to find me something to do with Knight Rider every year.

I got an SPM Minimates model which is rather cool, Some film cells from a collectors shop which look like they are from a season 3 episode, i will have to double check that.

But the best thing i got was this cartoon version of me as Michael Knight off my aunties lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who got Knight Rider stuff for christmas ? Empty Re: Who got Knight Rider stuff for christmas ?

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:05 pm
Great pic scott, do you know where she got that done?

We got the kids some annuals, hot wheels and the original kenner voice car with the figure.

missus got me the tin lunchbox that I was missing from my collection plus some parts for the car bless her...

motivating myself to fit them is the problem but the thought was lovely lol

EDIT---

'Postman just arrived with two more late prezzies from the wife...
The new Hot Wheels (2013 Retro Entertainment Series), plus an original K.I.T.T. kit promo poster (not a re-print)...I've been after one of these for as long as I can remember.

Last edited by stevewilde73 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Who got Knight Rider stuff for christmas ? Empty Re: Who got Knight Rider stuff for christmas ?

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 pm
That's well cool Mate.

Mini Scott "Michael" Knight sitting on top of RC KITT Smile
NotchbackKITT

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 pm
My wife got t-shirts for me, her, and our son. They have a picture of our car and say "KITT Crew" on top. Now when we go somewhere with KITT people will know we are all together. I thought it was absolutely awesome...and I feel vey fortunate that my family actively enjoys KITT almost as much as I do. Merry Christmas!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:23 pm
Ive got no idea Steve i will have to ask.

I dont really think my family enjoys knight rider, they just know im mental for it so put up with it, ha ha !
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm
I got some coasters and stamps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mike

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm
like the stamps mike...i'll keep my eyes out for those...
saw them on fb earlier but I'm glad you put them on here too
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 pm
From the gifty giver, I found out they are from australia.

Mike
warlord
warlord

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 pm
I got Don Peaks v1 and v2 cds. will be getting the 3rd for a new year present.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum