Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Rest In Peace Cliff Osmond Empty Rest In Peace Cliff Osmond

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 pm
It is sad to report the passing of actor Cliff Osmond. He played Michael Long's old police partner Jim Courtney in the KNIGHT RIDER episode Knights of the Fast Lane . Below is a report from The Chicago Tribune.

Actor Cliff Osmond dies at 75

Actor and noted Hollywood acting coach Cliff Osmond, whose long career included roles in the Billy Wilder films "Irma La Douce," "Kiss Me Stupid," "The Front Page" and "The Fortune Cookie," died Dec. 22 in Pacific Palisades, Calif., after fighting pancreatic battle for four years. He was 75.

Osmond made his first appearances on television in 1962, guesting on shows including "Twilight Zone," "The Rifleman," "Dr. Kildare" and "The Untouchables" in that year alone. Other TV credits during the period included "Have Gun Will Travel," "Wagon Train," "77 Sunset Strip," "Batman" and "The Flying Nun."

His first film role was an uncredited bit in the Western epic "How the West Was Won."

I was lucky enough to be Facebook friends with Cliff and had several discussions with him. He was a great guy. I even tried to talk him into attending the KNIGHT RIDER event in Los Angeles back in October, but he thought no one would remember him.

Here is a link to his IMDB page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cliff also was a fantastic acting teacher and taught classes and workshops all over the US. Here is a link to some Youtube videos of some of his acting viewpoints. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There are 9 segments of videos.

Cliff Osmond was a consummate actor and a class act. He will be missed.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rest In Peace Cliff Osmond Empty Re: Rest In Peace Cliff Osmond

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 am
this sad news my thoughts go to his friends and family
geordiesharp

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 am
Very sad news, my sympathies are with his family and friends ,

REST IN PEACE CLIFF OSMOND
knight5695
knight5695

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:00 pm
sorry to here the sad news my sympathies go out to his family and friends he will be missed RIP
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum