Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

+7
NotchbackKITT
warlord
pbryant_knight
kitt23
Tony Westwood
knight5695
Newcastle knight
11 posters
Go down
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Whats your favourite episode or moment ? Empty Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm
In the spirit of rejuvinating this place a bit, heres one for you guys.

Whats your favourite episode, or moment from an episode that really shouts, now thats knight rider ! No doubt there are a few like the obvious ones such as KARR or Goliath.

I like some of the smaller instances, like in 'Short Notice' when KITT takes Natalie to safety, then returns to help Michael, the music is great when hes on the way back and then theres a brilliant shot of KITT driving himself just before he turbo boosts through the scenery board.

Brilliant !

Whats your favourite episode or moment ? Empty Re: Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 pm
i love junkyard dog it showed kitts human side

Whats your favourite episode or moment ? Empty Re: Whats your favourite episode or moment ?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 pm
i remember 2 episodes as a child, the pilot and killer kitt lol

i remember thinking Garthe and Michael were played by 2 separate actors haha i told the hoff that and he couldn't stop laughing
knight5695
knight5695

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm
i have say i cant pick just but 3 wish think they all tie in and they White bird, Let It Be Me and the Scent Of Roses because of they show Michaels true feelings and every time he sees Stevie some thing always happens and he loses her and I always feel very emotional after each one even when i know what will happen they still get to me everytime so thats why they are my favourite ones Smile
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm
Yeah the 'Stevie Trilogy' was good Smile

I must admit its the pilot that stuck in my mind the most, i think its because thats the one that was repeated the most on tv during the 90's when i was growing up, its the colours too, has anyone else noticed that ?

i associate knight rider with red and black, the scanner, davids turtle neck, his jacket and the colour of the car, weird how things like that stick with you
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm
Yeah, I also loved the "Stevie" trilogy, but for me it was the humerous lines of dialogue in every episode of KR that I seem to remember most.
There are a few that stick in my mind like in "Trust doesn't rust" when KITT says that KARR was going to give Trans Am a bad name, or when Rev asks KARR for eggs sunny side up and KARR replies "I do not have any eggs perhaps you can direct me to a chicken?" PRICELESS
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 pm
Lol, and again in KITT vs KARR

John - "Get Lost..."

KARR - "Im a computer, i cant get lost"

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm
i loved kitt vs karr too, your a pale copy of the original!
knight5695
knight5695

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm
i think one of the funniest scene is from the pilot with the car theivfes when one throws a brick at kitts window and it bounces back and hits the other one on the head its so funny Laughing
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 pm
Simple comedy ! not enough of that in todays tv, everything very dark and sinister, which is great for some shows but not all of them.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm
i agree todays tv shows are all doom and gloom where the feel good factor gone from todays tv shows.
everytime i watched kr i felt good even when kitt got damaged i knew he would be back stronger than ever and it gave me hope .
kitt23

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm
i dont know about you guys but i cant watch KITT getting destroyed....pains me to much lol

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 pm
it does pain me as well rich but i do know he is being rebuilt and better this video on youtube always gets me lol

kitt23

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm
lol the pain the PAIN!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:47 pm
lol i know it gets me everytime that vid well made though and music perfect but its from my one of my favourite episodes junkyard dog
knight5695
knight5695

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 pm
the first half of that video is just like my car at the moment and when its done then it be the second half of the the vid lol

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:50 pm
lol you have hope like i did when i watched the show
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 pm
I laughed so hard when Kitt got damaged towing a car. Lol

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm
i never understood kitts invincibility how indestructable was he ive no idea as it kept changing
knight5695
knight5695

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:11 pm
does anyone remember when kitt turned nasty in Killer KITT and Charoit of Gold when someone got in to hes cpu and tried to reprograme him but at the end they failed and kitt was back to himself again Smile

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 pm
yup loved that one as well lol to be honest there isnt many i didnt love wasnt a massive fan of mid to late season 4 but still kitt and kr better than anything today
warlord
warlord

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm
The pilot would be my top fave episode, also quite like trust doesn't rust and scent of the roses
NotchbackKITT

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 am
I'll go the opposite and tell you which one is amongst my least favorite. I don't remember the episode title, but I believe it was one of the last ones they did in Season 4. The VooDoo stuff where Michael was given an earring that turned him into a zombie with that weird music in the background. Oh and another was when they had the radio controlled flying soccer ball. SID was his name??

For me it seemed pretty apparent the producers were scraping the bottom of the barrel for these episodes
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 am
My most favourite episodes are from season2, Soul Survivor and Knightmares. As a kid it was shocking to see KITT hacked into and brutally stripped from it's CPU and remote controlled by Randy, I think I even saw (K-)nightmares after that episode Very Happy
Knightmares & Soul Survivor also had great music, the hypno synth music played by Adrianne, the beginning scene in Soul Survivor where Michael played Pacman, the dam looks kind of impressive location, there was great action and all in all I think these are among the best episodes of Knight Rider.
warlord
warlord

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 am
NotchbackKITT wrote:I'll go the opposite and tell you which one is amongst my least favorite. I don't remember the episode title, but I believe it was one of the last ones they did in Season 4. The VooDoo stuff where Michael was given an earring that turned him into a zombie with that weird music in the background. Oh and another was when they had the radio controlled flying soccer ball. SID was his name??

For me it seemed pretty apparent the producers were scraping the bottom of the barrel for these episodes

I agree on that one. I believe voodoo knight was the last episode of s4 too. Terrible way to end a season.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum