Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ws6air
ws6air

Just saying hey! Empty Just saying hey!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 am
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd say hey and this is my first post back with you all. How's it going Steve. Sorry me and Dee(Neutralzone), did not meet you again in Vegas,been busy.....(Like you all haven't) (If your in Knight Rider, I KNOW you have) Well, glad to be posting on the new board. Sorry it took so long , been awhile and the site looks great! Very Happy
I've been a little busy this last year with sculpting another nose for Ken at Wraith Innovations. After the first visit to Vegas, or basically after seeing AJ's , I couldn't wait to get on this nose from Ken. I used one of Ken's KR3's to start with and sculpted a 2nd/3rd season nose out. He will also be using this for a 1st season one , after he straigtens it all back up Razz So that's what I've been doing! Here's a pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, that was a couple of pics....sorry, just still excited. I can finally get started back on mine. How are you guys doing WAY over there! by the way, I loved Rob O's car . Looks freakin KILLER! affraid That's what my eyes did when I seen his car! His interior is just perfect 2nd season. PERFECT.

You guys also did a great knightcon this last year. Sorry , me and Dee didn't make it this last March. We've been moving for the last couple of months. UGH....What a mess. Anyway. Kind of KR'ed out also, After my 2nd sculpt, I'm about done with the nose thing (ya think) ...Anyway

Just , definately wanted to say hey and show you all what we've been doing over here and also Steve, Congrats on the Hoff pics. AWESOME! . I will probably come out next year . Hopefully things will go as good as this last year. Sorry i've not kept in touch. Thought I'd drop a line though. Sorry for the pics....Just excited ....

Marc
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Just saying hey! Empty Re: Just saying hey!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm
HI there.

Welcome to the new board.

Good to see you up posting again Smile

Peter

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 am
hey hope your well! hope to see your car in person one day as i know its gonna rock

keep us posted on all updates

thanks
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am
Hi Marc welcome back mate,

That front end looks spot on, just like AJ's car
Knight Passions
Knight Passions
http://www.knightpassions.net

Wed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm
It's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Great work Marc, I couldn't than it any better myself.

João
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum