Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

New 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.' Empty New 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.'

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:11 pm
I totally appreciate that Facebook is not for everybody and has it's fair share of critics, but on a positive note, this is yet another way to show the progress of your build, let others know about events that are Knight Rider U.K. related (that you may or not be involved in), or simply just to keep in touch with other replica owners.

The Facebook page is certainly not designed to replace this site - in fact KRUK is looking better everyday, but hopefully it will work 'hand-in-hand' and educate, inform and enlighten!

The 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.' is open to anyone with a K.I.T.T. replica from the TV show Knight Rider.

The group was created to show 3rd parties U.K. K.I.T.T. replicas for hire, and show them off to the rest of the world!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.' Empty Re: New 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.'

Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:59 pm
Just a thanks to every owner that has checked in and introduced themselves to the 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.' on Facebook.

It's also been great seeing new cars on there for the first time, and hopefully the owners will check into KRUK and add their cars to the 'Members K.I.T.T. cars!' area also in more depth.

There are also a couple of members that have sneaked in that are planning to start their builds soon, hurry up and get cracking and show us your progress!
dgacampbell

New 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.' Empty Re: New 'Knight Rider K.I.T.T. Replica Owners Group U.K.'

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 pm
Great page Steve,
I have really enjoyed seeing folks cars and the work they are doing! Top marks chap!

Hopefully those same folk will take the time to do detailed threads, as they are such an insperation to those of us only starting out as well as bracing the enthusiasm of those maybe struggling to keep going with their builds!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 pm
Yeah, thats the idea!

Totally appreciate that it takes time to write a thread and upload pics etc. but for many it is so much easier to do facebook etc.

As you say, it's so inspiring to see these cars and the progress that is being made on them...there isn't a day that I don't look at the forum here and get some new idea, find a solution or another headache ha ha...

Also, again as you say - I hope that the posts continue back here and we see more detailed threads on these cars and their progress.

btw, good luck with your project, what's your plan?
dgacampbell

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 pm
Agreed,

I was a committee member on the Audi Owners Club, moderator on their website and helped manage the facebook page. So I am all to aware that it is difficult to encourage people to use the forums. I am a firm beliver that facebook is the root of all evil, however it is a useful tool at times, and the younger folk tend to prefer it unfortunately.

Thanks Steve,

My project, basically I want a late Season 1 car, although ideally I would like to convert an 89TTA, but that is unlikely, but eventually I would like to get and rebuild the engine from the Buick Regal turbo engine. I am watching with great interest the work folk here are doing with the dash electronics, as I will want both screen accurate yet much more functional than most are at preasent........ Some electronics study will have to be done lol. A complete strip down of a car with as good a body as I can find within my budget and build with as many new or remanufactured parts as I can. I know this will be a long slow, expensive process but I look forward to the challenges.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:19 pm
dgacampbell wrote:Agreed,
I am a firm beliver that facebook is the root of all evil, however it is a useful tool at times, and the younger folk tend to prefer it unfortunately.

You're speaking my language ;-)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum