Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Compressor Sound Deadening Enclosure Empty Compressor Sound Deadening Enclosure

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 pm
I've googled this already to some success but I wondered if anybody has every tried to build a soundproof enclosure to deaden some of the sound of their compressor.

I've got proper pikey neighbours that don't like the fact that they have to live next to people (probably used to pitching their Warriors and Caravans on different school playing fields and council fields every few weeks before getting moved on ha ha).

The compressor I've got kicks out 97db and it would be nice to deaden the volume a little bit. I've seen ideas about egg-foam and boxes with Z-airholes cut in etc. but I just wondered if anybody here has ever done this.

Cheers in advance.

Compressor Sound Deadening Enclosure Empty Re: Compressor Sound Deadening Enclosure

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm
just found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kitt23

Compressor Sound Deadening Enclosure Empty Re: Compressor Sound Deadening Enclosure

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:03 pm
i like mine being loud, annoys the sh*t outta my neighbors lol

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:19 pm
kitt23 wrote:i like mine being loud, annoys the sh*t outta my neighbors lol

Since the fu*ker at the bottom of my garden started to build a treehouse today right against the boundary line overlooking my garden, I am going to enjoy my 97db compressor too!
stue
stue

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm
i wouldnt worry its not like your running a business i.e your only using it now and again,and im assuming its not running between 23.00 and 07.00
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum