Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Speed camera van crash while looking at my cars Empty Speed camera van crash while looking at my cars

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:05 pm
This is HILARIOUS!!

"Safe speed for life" and "Don't lose it".......

These are the captions on the side of this particular mobile speed camera van.

The speed camera van (that has caught me once or twice in my lifetime for doing just a couple of miles over might i add) crashed into the back of another driver right outside my house.

The liklihood is that it happened because he was to busy looking at my Fast and Furious orange Supra replica and Knight Rider KARR replcas on the drive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Close up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see, the police were also in attendance as the driver of the car in front didn't look too impressed.

I find this VERY amusing and kept me laughing all day (there were no casualties)

Peter
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Speed camera van crash while looking at my cars Empty Re: Speed camera van crash while looking at my cars

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm
Also kept me laughing when you showed me, lol, you and your bloody cars are a liability and heres the proof ! ha ha
knight2
knight2

Speed camera van crash while looking at my cars Empty Re: Speed camera van crash while looking at my cars

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:51 pm
Smile
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 pm
hahahahahah brilliant lol! 
hoffman95
hoffman95

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 pm
lol! 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum