Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Hi, new old member here Empty Hi, new old member here

Tue May 18, 2010 8:23 am
Hi!
Saw the post in KRO about this new KRUK and decided to join again here. Used to be as KITTfan in the old forum but now decided to make use of my birthday and change my username to HalloweenKnight Wink
This site looks really cool Smile I'm about to go to work but can't wait to get back to have a good look of the forum, especially modeling section Wink
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Hi, new old member here Empty Re: Hi, new old member here

Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm
I remember you KITTfan Smile

Good to see you here.

I just wish everyone had used there original usernames. it was far easier to remember who people were.

Peter
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 pm
pbryant_knight wrote:I remember you KITTfan Smile

Good to see you here.

I just wish everyone had used there original usernames. it was far easier to remember who people were.

Peter

LOL, I did think about changing my username when I first came over here too, but even if I had changed it to "Grumpy Old Git" you'd have still known it was me, so I didn't bother lol!

Nice to have you back KITTfan/HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Tue May 18, 2010 9:05 pm
Thanks Smile
Hopefully my changed username wont cause too much confusion as I later noticed here's another user with the name HalloweenKnights. I added my old avatar in my profile though.
hoffman95
hoffman95

Thu May 20, 2010 5:52 pm
HalloweenKnight wrote:Hi!
Saw the post in KRO about this new KRUK and decided to join again here. Used to be as KITTfan in the old forum but now decided to make use of my birthday and change my username to HalloweenKnight Wink
This site looks really cool Smile I'm about to go to work but can't wait to get back to have a good look of the forum, especially modeling section Wink
Are you KITTfan on Knight Rider Online. I was a member of the old forum I remeber going on the old site every day hoping for an update (thats how sad I am) but it was a complete waste of time I wish they gave us some sort of notice that it was going down.
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Thu May 20, 2010 10:18 pm
hoffman95 wrote:
HalloweenKnight wrote:Hi!
Are you KITTfan on Knight Rider Online. I was a member of the old forum I remeber going on the old site every day hoping for an update (thats how sad I am) but it was a complete waste of time I wish they gave us some sort of notice that it was going down.

Yes I'm still KITTfan at Knight Rider Online and will keep that name there as long as the forum lives. I've had that usernime in Knight Rider forums since 2001 and even had a KR website with photomanipulations, pics of my KR collection and modelshots in Geocities with that nickname but Geocities closed last year and I have no website anymore so thought it might be a good time to change my nickname here as I needed to make completely new account here.
It sure would've been nice to get some kind of warning that the old site was going to be closed, thought for a while it was under an major update but when time passed, it was clear the site had been closed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum