Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mpajaro

Win the new Knight Rider Christmas ornament! Empty Win the new Knight Rider Christmas ornament!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Knight Rider Online is giving away a free KITT Christmas ornament and you can enter to win!

I know what you're thinking: "a lot of us are in the UK or Europe... would you still ship the ornament to us?" YES!

The ornament comes with its own batteries, so no need to worry about it being compatible with different lighting/electrical systems.

To enter a random drawing, just send an email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the answer to this trivia question:

In Silent Knight, what did KITT buy Devon as a Christmas present?

Contest closes Wednesday, July 31. Good luck!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Win the new Knight Rider Christmas ornament! Empty Re: Win the new Knight Rider Christmas ornament!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm
Cool stuff, thanks for sharing Mike Smile I dont think any xmas tree is complete without one of these this year

Scott
J-Knight
J-Knight

Win the new Knight Rider Christmas ornament! Empty Re: Win the new Knight Rider Christmas ornament!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm
Cool prize!

Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 am
Thanks for this, it's a great model and mine sailed through customs without issue too. The only problem I have with it is whether to open the box or buy a second one!
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:48 am
Thanks for posting this Mike!
Marina
hoffman95
hoffman95

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:25 pm
Damn I missed this.
mpajaro

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 pm
hoffman95 wrote:Damn I missed this.
We're not finished giving away ornaments.... Smile

Might be a short while before we do the next one, but you'll get another chance before the holidays!
hoffman95
hoffman95

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 pm
Cant wait! I'm determined to win this lol! 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum