Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NotchbackKITT

Ideas for KITT w/young kids Empty Ideas for KITT w/young kids

Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 am
Hi everyone - I've been asked by our local school to bring KITT in for a fun festival they are hosting. The kids will be Kindergarten - 3rd graders. I am trying to think of ways that I can make my KITT a 'fun and educational' attraction for them. Obviously the car itself has its own appeal, but because this is for a school with very young children (most of whom won't know the car),

I'm trying to think outside the box. I got all the bells and whistles, can have the brief conversation with KITT, etc. I'm more looking for a game we can play that might not even involve the car...but more around the theme of the show. Something that might help keep the kids interested and entertained for a little while. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Ideas for KITT w/young kids Empty Re: Ideas for KITT w/young kids

Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
hmmm, i took my car into my kids' school last year as they were doing a topic on transportation and the whole school came out to see it in the playground. I left him talking, they loved it then i had a lot of questions asked. I cant really think of a organised game to play with them, so many kids running around and shouting its hard to do something like that lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NotchbackKITT

Fri May 30, 2014 1:02 pm
Thanks for the reply!
brynnabear

Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 pm
Hi' this is a difficult one   think i would  have to have a portable projector screen to show kids what Kitt was like in its hayday  who knows could catch on to other schools etc needing a viewing and a good look at the car or leaflets of kitt any thing like this '' would be good if you could project film out kitt some how ,ha best luck ....... Very Happy
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 pm
How about something like the subplot in 3rd season Knightlines where KITT was showing interesting videos about science in his monitor to the young boy who skipped classes Smile
That was really fun to watch as a kid, I soo dreamed KITT could teach me math, science and whatever from his monitors Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum