Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Neilc

New Member Empty New Member

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:48 pm
Hi Everyone,
Just joined the forum as I have recently purchased a K.I.T.T replica. I'm thinking of buying some parts for the exterior and interior and was wondering if anyone purchased any bits from KRW Enterprises / Knightworld.com and were they happy with the service etc.

Also I'm going to freshen up the interior and was wondering which is a better dash style series 1 or 4. Lastly does anyone know of any good companies who are willing to replace the dash in the Hertfordshire area.

Neil
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 pm
Welcome to KRUK Neil.

get some pics up of your ride and show us how it looks at the moment Smile

Peter
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 pm
Hi mate,

Welcome. Yeah Knight Rider World's stuff is pretty good from what ive heard. The guy who runs it (Carlo) is a nice bloke too.

There is a company called Knights Of England based in Derby who can provide you with a full season 3/4 dash and install it for you if thats what you want to do Smile but i ts personal preference if you want a 2tv dash or a 1tv dash really so make your mind up on that one first and take it from there.

Neilc

Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 pm
Hi mate,
Thanks for the details, I have already contacted them for more information Smile

I'm not sure if my video clip of my car uploaded ok if not this is it again.

Regards
Neil

Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:14 pm
the car looks great ! surely it doesnt need much changing ? looks like you have season 1/2 switchpods with a 3/4 dash but thats about all i can see

Scott
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum