Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Knight Passions
Knight Passions
http://www.knightpassions.net

One day new Knight Con? Empty One day new Knight Con?

Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:13 pm
Will there be a new Knight Con again one day?
(just curious)

I do hope so, because would be nice to come again one day when my KITT drives again.
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

One day new Knight Con? Empty Re: One day new Knight Con?

Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:38 pm
KnightCon is over unfortunatley.  It has evolved into UltraCon now which is a full on Comic Con style event with all the famous cars too.

We had a back to basics meet up last year though which was really nice and relaxed.  Id love to have a big gathering of KITT cars once again sometime, its just a matter of getting people to come and agreeing on a venue etc
Lee
Lee

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:17 pm
I like the idea of this, my favourite knightcons were the earlier ones in the car park in Halifax, I remember you being there too Joao but I never got to speak to you.
For me, the perfect gathering would be all the owners and their cars, a few props and some bits and bobs on display from vendors, a small but really enjoyable event. And I dont mean that to sound in any way a casual statement, I know how much work Rob and Steve put into those events and I never got the chance to say thanks or even chat with them but the last Knightcon before it went to xscape was the best ever, Michael Scheffe, Rebecca Holden and Catherine Hickland all there in an environment where you could really meet and chat with them - awesome! As I say, that takes huge planning and expense so will be beyond organising realistically, but if theres ever another sort of 'back to basics' event then count me in.
Incidently, I wanted to make Knights at thte Manor but Kitt has been off the road since well before then.
Knight Passions
Knight Passions
http://www.knightpassions.net

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:08 pm
Next time we will meet Lee!

When my KITT drives again, it would be great to organize a meeting.
Personally I think it's great already to get as many replica's together as we can, all the other things, like letting stars come over, etc. are extra, but this makes it expensive.
I care more about seeing all the cars together and meet the owners then meeting the stars.
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:37 pm
there is a Knight Rider event this year at the blackpool winter gardens on the 24th of july

they are having a tv movie car cruise down the sea front

as per knightcon, it IS over, the event was historic, but very demanding, physically emotionally and financially draining with not much reward

getting celebs over is a small fortune which was self funded
Lee
Lee

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm
I for one had a great time at 3 knightcons and have always been grateful of all the work put in to make it happen, in those days the community was a great group and on top of that I got to chat to Rebecca, Catherine and Michael. As organisers please don't underestimate how much enjoyment you brought to us all, they were fantastic events! Knightcon may be over but huge respect for all the work you all put in and a massive belated THANK YOU! Still got the memories of some great events.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum