Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite music

+6
Tony Westwood
pbryant_knight
Newcastle knight
Knight Focus
hoffman95
HalloweenKnight
10 posters
 :: Off Topic
Go down
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Favourite music Empty Favourite music

Fri May 28, 2010 2:25 am
Probably many of us like 1980's music, so do I as it brings great memories to my mind and sounds great. Especially the songs played in Knight Rider, like Laura Branigan's Self Control are my favourite ones but I also like more modern music, especially eurotrance genre.
Oceanlab - Miracle is good example what I like:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please post your favourite music and songs to this thread Smile
hoffman95
hoffman95

Favourite music Empty Re: Favourite music

Fri May 28, 2010 3:20 pm
I love most 80s music Wham,Michael Jackson,The Jacksons and all the rest.My favourite songs are Karma Chameleon,Rocketman,Billie Jean,Smooth Criminal,The Final Countdown,Atomic,Land Down Under and a recomendation Together In Electic Dreams [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm
I'm into guitar based bands. Stereophonics, Lostprophets, Green Day, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, stuff like that. But I don't mind most music, as long as it's not R&B or rap.

Mike
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sat May 29, 2010 8:52 am
My preferred music is Rock and Metal, i Love Metallica, AC/DC, Disturbed, stuff like that, depends what mood im in

I dont mind some chart stuff depending what mood im in, n i like the good ol' 80's n 90's stuff too coz it takes me back
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Sat May 29, 2010 3:30 pm
I often listen to the music featured ion Knight Rider and don't play anything else when driving KITT.

I am however a bit of a rock fan. Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, KISS etc. Just been listening to AC/DC with the Ironman 2 soundtrack Smile

Peter

Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Must admit, Im more of the rock fan. Like Poison, Motley Crue AC/DC etc etc. But yeah when driving KITT it has to be the 80,s soundtrack music.

Rik
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Sat May 29, 2010 8:12 pm
oh dear, here is where I show my age again and say that I mainly listen to '80s music, but I also listen to '70s, '60s, and even some '50s stuff (my Mom was a big ELVIS fan so I was raised on Elvis Presley music & films, LOL).

I like the occasional modern song (usually those with meaningful lyrics and a good tune), but hate Rap, trance, and anything with that overpowing thump thump thump bass line that most teens like to crank right up on their ICE systems until their ears bleed.
Dave Stapley
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

Sat May 29, 2010 8:44 pm
I love Metal and Funk music, Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Extreme, Muse and that sort of thing

I play guitar in a band called The Gonzo House, we play funk rock and the like,if you wanna have a listen or have a watch of the live videos here's the links (im the left handed guitar player)

Dave
hoffman95
hoffman95

Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 am
Tony Westwood wrote:oh dear, here is where I show my age again and say that I mainly listen to '80s music, but I also listen to '70s, '60s, and even some '50s stuff (my Mom was a big ELVIS fan so I was raised on Elvis Presley music & films, LOL).

I like the occasional modern song (usually those with meaningful lyrics and a good tune), but hate Rap, trance, and anything with that overpowing thump thump thump bass line that most teens like to crank right up on their ICE systems until their ears bleed.
Thank you cheers I hate rap its just a guy talking and I have to laugh when I see this so called "music" on T.V because they just look silly.It's funny when you walk past cars like this with the so called "music" pumping away because they think they look COOL but they DON'T Mad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you walked past my car you would probably hear this or this Laughing Laughing
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun May 30, 2010 8:04 am
Rap is one genre I don't like either but I can listen pretty much all other music. Sometimes complete silence is good too.
Love those 80's songs Hoffman Smile Here's couple from me:
Gazebo - I Like Chopin:
Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again:
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 am
hoffman95 wrote:
Tony Westwood wrote:oh dear, here is where I show my age again and say that I mainly listen to '80s music, but I also listen to '70s, '60s, and even some '50s stuff (my Mom was a big ELVIS fan so I was raised on Elvis Presley music & films, LOL).

Thank you cheers I hate rap its just a guy talking and I have to laugh when I see this so called "music" on T.V because they just look silly.It's funny when you walk past cars like this with the so called "music" pumping away because they think they look COOL but they DON'T Mad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you walked past my car you would probably hear this or this Laughing Laughing

LOL, I know what you mean, I look at that modern hatchback and straight away I assume that the owner is a "Boy Racer" and that his taste in music is "anything full volume with loads of Bass", Laughing

My everyday car is a V6 Ford Cougar, and you're much more likely to hear a bit of Jan Hammer (original '80s "Miami Vice"), Ah-Ha, or Phil Collins coming from my car normally (or a bit of Dr Hook if I'm in a "Mellow Mood" Laughing ).

Tony
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Sun May 30, 2010 7:11 pm
Tony Westwood wrote:
LOL, I know what you mean, I look at that modern hatchback and straight away I assume that the owner is a "Boy Racer" and that his taste in music is "anything full volume with loads of Bass", Laughing

My everyday car is a V6 Ford Cougar, and you're much more likely to hear a bit of Jan Hammer (original '80s "Miami Vice"), Ah-Ha, or Phil Collins coming from my car normally (or a bit of Dr Hook if I'm in a "Mellow Mood" Laughing ).

Tony

On my iPod at the moment in the car I've got Bruce Hornsby and the Range, remember them?, Bon Jovi, Journey, Pet Shop Boys.........I love the 80's!!

Mike
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Sun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm
Knight Focus wrote:
Tony Westwood wrote:

Tony

On my iPod at the moment in the car I've got Bruce Hornsby and the Range, remember them?, Bon Jovi, Journey, Pet Shop Boys.........I love the 80's!!

Mike

nah, I can't say I remember that bruce Hornsby fella, and yes unfortunately I DO remember the pet shop Boys Laughing

Bon Jovi were good though lol!

Sun May 30, 2010 8:34 pm
Jan Hammer also did knight rider 2000 if my memory serves lol.

But as for those stupid hot hatch boys and that noise they try to pass off as music. Im in agreeance............ Crush em all lmao

Rik
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun May 30, 2010 8:41 pm
Dave, Killswitch engage are awesome \\m// lol
Dave Stapley
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm
Oh yes they are!!! I would love to start a killswitch cover band. But it would be too difficult. Think they are touring here soon
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 pm
yeah i know im a freek lol
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm
Nothing wrong with KISS Smile

Peter
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:12 pm
If we're going 80's, how about Billy Idol?

Brilliant!!

Mike

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm
drum and bass boy george, stu has it in his car
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 pm
Why am I not surprised!! tongue

Mike

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 am
I'll keep my music to myself lol don't wanna be laughed at Suspect but Steve got me interested in some of the KISS songs lately and I agree with said above rap and hip hop are defo not my kind of music, everything else ok Smile
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
http://halloweenknights.weebly.com/

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm
I love 80's music but I also like seome 70's and dance music

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm
70's i can accomodate, dance ya can keep lmao.

Rik
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum