Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Your next mission begins HERE... Empty Your next mission begins HERE...

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 am
After months in development, testing, and programming...

Summer of Secrets: Mission 2 is officially launched!

Please have fun and make sure you review and honor the rules/guidelines for the game. Summer of Secrets: Mission 2 is not limited to just one location but several.

This will be an exciting journey of discovery that spans practically every generation of Knight Rider as the weeks unfold with a grand secret that will be revealed at the end of the game. The secret however is not what should drive you to participate in this grand adventure...but the journey getting there and the visual treasures you will find.

S.I.D. 2.0 is an archive designed (as stated by the last decoded entry) to cover both the fictional and non-ficitional worlds of Knight Rider. I have created artwork found no where else exclusively for this game.

With all that said - ENJOY AGENTS!

Your next mission...begins HERE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So begins the quest to rediscover one man's dream - whatever challenge it may take you up against, or where.

=VK=

Your next mission begins HERE... Empty Re: Your next mission begins HERE...

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 am
Update coming very soon - if you haven't completed mission #1, now is the time or you may not know where to go as the game unfolds...

Good luck agents.

=VK=
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm
lol right now its -6 in the UK, should be 'Nasty bastard winter of secrets' for us haha.
hoffman95
hoffman95

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm
I really don't know how to play this.I read the guide but I still don't understand? Smile

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 am
Solve puzzles, figure out clues - find out where to go. It takes effort and patience. I'm not going to spell things out.

You start here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Think episodically - time is a factor.

=VK=

Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

=VK=
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm
i dont understand it at all, brings me to a page with like 6 tv screens when I click on them they just enlage the picture

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm
You don't open up a box with puzzle pieces and throw away the pieces and try to put the puzzle together do you? That's what you're doing when you go ahead and assume that the images provided to you have no meaning.

It's called attention to detail - since I already gave away the solution to puzzle #1, any real Knight Rider fan would know those screens are title shots from episodes of Knight Rider and if you bothered to look closer at the timecode which is clearly "not" part of the episodes on dvd, you'd notice there's letters and numbers and when you put the episode monitors in proper sequence by season order you get ad227529.com

Where S.I.D. 2.0 is located.

It's not that hard to figure out.

There's still time to catch up! Good luck. Mission #2 and #3 are underway.

These puzzles are simple to solve, you just need to take more time to review the pieces given and figure out how to solve them. That's the challenge.

You need to solve the last puzzle in Mission #2 to figure out where to go for the next mission start location. I won't tell you where, that's the point of playing a "game". It's a treasure hunt and you're following a map. If you don't understand the game, read the guidelines page that's been provided for you on summerofsecrets.com

and if you don't want to play along, that's fine too but please have more patience and if you have questions, feel free to send me a PM about it.

Remember, think outside the digital box. These images in puzzles are there for a reason.

Michael Knight had to put clues together to solve mysteries, now is your chance to do the same.

=VK=

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:14 pm
Week #4 updated.

=VK=
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum