Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic new comlink watches forsale

+5
HalloweenKnight
Kitt
miketoner2000
Southern Knight
Admin
9 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Fantastic new comlink watches forsale Empty Fantastic new comlink watches forsale

Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 am
Mark who does the KNIGHT licence plates is selling comlink watches at a fantastic price WOW

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fantastic new comlink watches forsale Empty Re: Fantastic new comlink watches forsale

Mon May 31, 2010 2:23 pm
Thanks for the kind words. For those of you outside the US, please hold off on buying till I find the best way to ship and be able to track. I have had several customers in the past outside the US say they never received their items when I shipped via US Postal.

Cheers,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
miketoner2000
miketoner2000
http://tonerland.yolasite.com

Fantastic new comlink watches forsale Empty Re: Fantastic new comlink watches forsale

Mon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm
The watch looks STUNNING!!! Well done Mark for producing something outstanding!
Kitt

Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm
Awesome work Mark, let us know when you sort out a good shipper Smile

Stu
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Mon May 31, 2010 8:56 pm
Wow, that comlink looks perfect Smile
I just last year bought myself a black Casio digital wristwatch just to have something similar to the comlink.
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Mon May 31, 2010 9:06 pm
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I put a lot of hard work and time into this project, and it's finally starting to pay off.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
knight2
knight2

Mon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm
I had one of the origional (£1.99) Housemartin watches that played the theme tune.
I needed some monies and i sold it for over £300 on E-Bay!!!
That looks a real good replica watch and ,yes, the rear plastic covers were vulnerable to the overtightening of the screws.
Nice job.
(A pity it does'nt play the theme tune or the am radio is non functional.)

................Kevin
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm
they are sooooo nice Mark ! i wouldnt expect anything less from you though because ive got one of your license plates, and they are top notch Smile

Mark how many have you got left because i want one ! im hovering over the buy it now button Very Happy ive had lots of stuff sent via USPS from Brenon and Erics overlays too and everything was A-ok ? strange.
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Well, I went to the Post Office this morning, and the only way I can track and gaurantee DOOR TO DOOR is US Postal EXPRESS MAIL flat rate. It will be $32.00 USD plus $1.00 per additional item. Sorry, but as costly as these are, I can't afford to have them lost in the mail and have to pony up and replace them. All this is explained on the Ebay auction.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm
Im sure most will think thats a lot to post a little wristwatch but if you've had trouble in the past then i cant really blame you mate, i think id be inclinded to do the same sort of thing.

Ive sent my payment just there, even at the higher postage it still works out to be about £55 which isnt a bad price for such a cool prop ! especially saying as you have sold a few of these for about £350 ? lol bargain !
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm
I want one too Mark. If you post some out in bulk to the North East of England they could go in Bulk to save on Postage.

Peter
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 pm
Well ive bought one Peter so if you get one Mark could send them both to me or you for 1$ extra and we just split the difference ?
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm
I have ordered as well.

Mike
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm
Sounds good. How do you order?
knighthawk
knighthawk

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm
They are on ebay mate.

Link at the top.

Mike
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Peter, if your buying one if you just put in $1 for postage and send Mark a message and ask him to post ours together ? and we'll sort it out at the metrocentre next week if you want Smile
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 pm
All remaining orders, International and Domestic shipped out this morning. Sorry for any delays, but I was really overwhelmed with orders. I hope everyone enjoys the Comlinks. I welcome reviews.

Mark Puette
Southern Knights
knighthawk
knighthawk

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 pm
All I have to say is Fantastic.

Mike
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum