Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
knight2
knight2

K.I.T.T Replica spotted in Norwich On Monday 2nd Aug Empty K.I.T.T Replica spotted in Norwich On Monday 2nd Aug

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm
Hi Guys

Yesterday ( Mon ,2nd,Aug) i was visiting the Odeon cinema in Norwich ,in the Riverside multi story car park, and on the 5th level ( i think ) there was a K.I.T.T replica parked inbetween two cars.
It had been reversed in and had a long folded up Reg plate to the right starting with the letter K.
Front nose,scanner, wheel discs and was black but otherwise a normal TA.

Anyone here know who's this is?
I was going to see Inception (which is a SUPERB movie) so did'nt have much time to observe the car.The time was about 14:20.

......................Kev
hoffman95
hoffman95

K.I.T.T Replica spotted in Norwich On Monday 2nd Aug Empty Re: K.I.T.T Replica spotted in Norwich On Monday 2nd Aug

Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am
I wonder If It's anyone on here!
knight2
knight2

K.I.T.T Replica spotted in Norwich On Monday 2nd Aug Empty Re: K.I.T.T Replica spotted in Norwich On Monday 2nd Aug

Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 am
It would seem not.................
Interesting Smile

.....Kev
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 pm
You've gotta wonder just how many replicas there are in the country, i think we are just a small percentage on this forum

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:54 pm
it might have been Eddy, he has mustang (new shape KITT) and posts on here but not often

i bet for every 1 car theres 3 we dont knw about
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum