Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Rebecca Holden speaks about KnightCon 2010 Empty Rebecca Holden speaks about KnightCon 2010

Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 pm
what a wonderfull lady

she was on the red carpet at the David H roast and she loved to speak about the UK event!
I dont often cross post from KRO but wanted you all to see it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rebecca Holden speaks about KnightCon 2010 Empty Re: Rebecca Holden speaks about KnightCon 2010

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:33 am
LOL, she called Knightcon a "Knight Rider Festival" --- far from it! I love Rob and Steve's event! So much intimate interaction and passionate fans there specifically for their love of one another and to support Knight Rider.

Knightcon is an event onto itself and rightfully exclusive to the UK. You guys out there do an amazing job of making a yank like me (without big breasts) feel welcomed.

Rebecca is so kind and fan friendly, she exudes a luminous and approachable warmth where ever she goes - you're in for a real treat!

See you in September!

-Nick
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Rebecca Holden speaks about KnightCon 2010 Empty Re: Rebecca Holden speaks about KnightCon 2010

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm
Victor Kros wrote: .....You guys out there do an amazing job of making a yank like me (without big breasts) feel welcomed.

-Nick

I REALLY don't think big boobs would suite you Nick. Razz

Even if you were female the big boobs still wouldn't have interested me, as I was always more of a "Leg" man myself (probably why I've never understood most guys fixation with "Pammie"). lol!

Tony

KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 am
lol where did the random 'Big Breasts' comment come from!?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum