Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PeterW
PeterW

KnightCon - thanks! Empty KnightCon - thanks!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 am
Hi all

I haven't been on here in a long time (so much so that I had to re-register!)

Anyway, just to say that I had an awesome time at Knight Con - the event has just grown and grown!

Apologies for not bringing my car, but I have spent every spare moment working with Steve and Neil at KOE to complete the new dashboard mould, pull a part from it and fit the electronics for the display in time for the show.

Now we have a new dash available, we'll be updating the website in the next few days. Things to note about the new dash:
- The dash you saw was pulled from the mould on Thursday (we finished the mould on Wednesday!). We gave it a quick rub down, painted it with a can from Halfords and fitted the electronics on Friday, so the finish you can get in a very short space of time is pretty good (if I do say so myself!)
- The dash has an integral tv bezel, a cutout to fit a Jupiter electronics countdown sequencer and moulded in overlays for the electronics (we cut them out to fit our full electronics package for the show). I'll upload photos of the 'out of the mould' dash on the KOE website asap (and put a couple on here too if you're interested)

See you again next year, with a lot more parts, my car (sorry again for not bringing it this year) and hopefully Steve's car too if we get time to actually paint it Smile

Thanks
Pete
knight2
knight2

KnightCon - thanks! Empty Re: KnightCon - thanks!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 pm
Hi Pete
I was wondering where you went too.
Hav'nt heard from you in ages bud
Hows Steve doing?................Kev
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum