Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kitt

The Official Knightcon Thankyou thread (post all thanks in here) Empty The Official Knightcon Thankyou thread (post all thanks in here)

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 am
Just to keep it all in one place!

But Id like to thank Steve and Rob for making the event what it was this year, these guys always have new tricks up there sleeves and I was truly impressed and feel blessed to have such good friends.

To all the car owners and families:
Thanks for bringing your cars along and I hope you all had a trouble free ride home, was great to see all your Kitts on display.

The Comtron team (including the flag semi construction crew):
Thanks for your perseverance on the day with selling to many fans, there were lots of comments about the amount of amazing merchandise on offer.
As well as this there was a superb display for robs car in the marquee and Rob(the other rob) helped to build that up with the mustang scousers (sorry i forget your names, so many to remember) and myself

Our special guests:
Catherine Hickland, Michael Scheffe and Rebecca Holden.
I could have taken you all home you people are truly amazing and its thanks to steve and rob i had the chance to meet you and make such great new friends.

Nick Nugent for his fantastic book!

The fans:
Without you there's no show to talk about and no people to spread the word, we hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

The 3 amigos!
Thats Marina Silvia and Hayley thanks for your company.

Kirad and Knights of England:
For an impressive display of parts and I hope that your day was successful with potential kitt builders and existing builders needing kitt parts.

The Premier inn team:
For there support of the event and help with keeping the fans fed and watered.

Anyone I have missed that doesn't mean your not included, consider yourself thanked also

Big thanks

Stuart

Last edited by Kitt on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Official Knightcon Thankyou thread (post all thanks in here) Empty Re: The Official Knightcon Thankyou thread (post all thanks in here)

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:22 am
I have put a big thanks to everyone in the vendor section but again.............

A BIG THANK YOU to all who made this event a spectacular one.

Stu, it was sooooooooooooooo good to see your car there.

Rik
topcat07
topcat07

The Official Knightcon Thankyou thread (post all thanks in here) Empty Re: The Official Knightcon Thankyou thread (post all thanks in here)

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 pm
I likewise, I have put a big thanks to everyone in the events section but again...

Great Day. Son loved getting his T-Shirt signed by Rebecca, Catherine and Michelle.

I would also like to say a big THANK-YOU to Rob, Steve and everybody else who help make the event such a great day.

And with a little bit of luck I will be there next year with my KITT.

Toby
MK-Knight
MK-Knight

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:42 pm
It doesnt seem enough to write thanks.

The amount of time, money, patience etc.. that goes in is unamangable
obviously credit where credit is due Steve and Rob Thanks for an amazing event and know that it is appreicated!
the car owners for making the trip and making it such a landmark event on the KR calender.
and finally to everybody there for creating a great atmosphere, where dispute the cold, laughs where had right til the end of the day

Ryan
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:25 pm
I can only imagine the amount of hours and money that went into creating knightcon 2010 and i am truly thankful to all involved (Steve, Rob etc) for making the day so special.

Was really great to see Mike Scheffe again and a welcome first visit for Catherine Hickland and Rebecca Holden. All 3 signed my 1:18 KITT and my 1:1 Kitt Smile

Was great to see Nick coming back from over the pond too Smile

Most of all, i'd like to thank all of the car owners that turned up for the weekend. I know it cost a lot of money for each individual to get there too (Hotel, Fuel, Food etc) and it was meeting all of you again that makes this event special for me. I could sit here and write all your names down but it would take all night lol. It's great interacting with like minded people and seeing the progress that everyones made on their cars Smile

Peter
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:28 pm
I've already posted this on the KnightConUK 2010 thread (along with my pics of the day), but to Rob, Steve, and everyone else who worked so hard on the event... for all the blood sweat and tears you put into this weekend I'd like to say a massive heart felt thank you, so "THANK YOU".

YOU can (and DO) make a difference

elvis
elvis

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:29 pm
i would like to say a big thank you to the people who organised it, even tho i tuned up saturday morning or he day but still a good show and nice to put some faces to names on here.

P.S the switch pod i got of kirad is top quality. Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum