Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crazy snow

+3
topcat07
MK-Knight
Newcastle knight
7 posters
 :: Off Topic
Go down
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

The crazy snow Empty The crazy snow

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm
Anyone else here affected by the snow ? seems mostly to be Scotland and the North East of England, we've got it bad here at the moment, Royal Mail suspended our deliveries so there was no post in my area, we watched health and safety and bullying dvd's instead.......which was fun, lol.

and look at the state of KITT ! i didnt measure it but look at the height of the snow from the spoiler, its crazy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

MK-Knight
MK-Knight

The crazy snow Empty Re: The crazy snow

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 pm
Not a flake down here in Milton Keynes... bitterly cold though
topcat07
topcat07

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

None at the moment down here, but they have forecast it for tonight, so hopefully I will get snowed in ! lol!

HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 pm
Heh, KITT looks like he's undercover, camouflaged to blend in to the scenery Very Happy
Seems the winter with snow and freezing cold weather came early here in Finland too, there was even some talk that this winter could be the coldest in thousand years! Shocked As I write this it's -18,6 C here but should get a bit warmer till the end of the week. I think this time a year ago there was no snow in the ground yet and temperature was around +-0 C.
MK-Knight
MK-Knight

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:15 pm
HalloweenKnight wrote:Heh, KITT looks like he's undercover, camouflaged to blend in to the scenery Very Happy
Seems the winter with snow and freezing cold weather came early here in Finland too, there was even some talk that this winter could be the coldest in thousand years! Shocked As I write this it's -18,6 C here but should get a bit warmer till the end of the week. I think this time a year ago there was no snow in the ground yet and temperature was around +-0 C.

Yer when I said it was bitter here im on about -6C nothing close to -18 that is some serous cold you got there santa
elvis
elvis

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 pm
from getting home tonight from work at 5, i took this picture at 10 so in 5 hours the mustang looked like this. Dont fancy driving in this tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And thats on top of what we already got since thursday. Love living out in the sticks
hoffman95
hoffman95

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm
At about 1 'o clock on saturday morning my dad came through to my room and told me it. Was snowing pretty heavily so I looked out and it was like a blizzard.Although we didn't get it as bad as up in Aberdeen because they got a foot of snow but I live in the west of Scotland and we got at the most about 6" but it still caused some problems.In the east of Scotland Edinburgh airport was closed so that's how bad it is!
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm
lol so now you know how to be a professional bully in saftey
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum