Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

David Hasselhoff: It's a real good feeling (Video) Empty David Hasselhoff: It's a real good feeling (Video)

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 pm
Hey everyone,
here's the newest video for David's new album both called It's A Real Good Feeling. KITT is in it too and I think it will only be available till end of the week.
Enjoy!

David Hasselhoff: It's a real good feeling (Video) Empty Re: David Hasselhoff: It's a real good feeling (Video)

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 pm
its the usual DH kinda song that goes round and round in your head until you give in and buy it lol

great as always to see him with KITT
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

David Hasselhoff: It's a real good feeling (Video) Empty Re: David Hasselhoff: It's a real good feeling (Video)

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm
That's quite "Catchy" isn't it?

Can you buy his album in the shops or is it just online download?

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 pm
its on Amazon
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 pm
I just went to buy it....... £27.37 for a CD?????!!!!! Mad

I think I'll wait Rolling Eyes

but you are right Steve, that tune is already stuck going round and round in my head Laughing

Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 pm
its because its on import only, or at least thats what his Croatian buddy said LOL

it might actually be a hit because its very catchy and very hoff and lets hope Scott mills helps too
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum