Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 Empty It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's OFFICIAL! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 is now launched.

I am proud to announce the launch of the premier KNIGHT RIDER event in the Southeast and the Eastcoast. This is event is put on by fans for fans. A lot of time and effort has been put into this event to make it bigger and better than last year. I invite EVERYONE in the KNIGHT RIDER hobby to attend and participate. Whether you're a KITT/KARR conversion owner or just a fan of the t.v. series.

Please visit the website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE GUEST LINE UP IS NOTHING SHORT OF STELLAR!

Michael Scheffe-Creator and builder of the original KITT for the series pilot.

Rebecca Holden-"April Curtis" herself from the 2nd season of KNIGHT RIDER

Catherine Hickland-"Stevie", Michael's fiance from 3 fan favorite episodes.

Ron Martinez-Unit production manager and producer for all 4 seasons of KNIGHT RIDER

Don't miss individual question and answer panels with the stars! Spend an hour withour special guests as they discuss their careers and time on KNIGHT RIDER.

Also, don't miss A KNIGHT WITH THE STARS! An evening of fun, entertainment, and a few surprises!

I'm still in the process of locating the perfect hotel. We have out-grown the one from last year. The website will be updated as new information is available.

Don't miss out on what will be THE KNIGHT RIDER event for the Southeast and the entire Eastcoast. I personally look forward to meeting fellow KNIGHT RIDER fans.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 Empty Re: It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm
Very cool, Marks a great guy so it should be a great show ! id drop in if i were a little bit nearer, like a few thousand miles nearer, lol

hope they all have a good time
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 Empty Re: It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 pm
Im not sure my bus goes that far...
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Steve,
Thanks for the plug, and thanks to you others for the kind words. A lot of time and effort has gone into putting this year's event together. It has been posted one way or another on all the KNIGHT RIDER boards and I have seen nothing but positive responses concerning it. I have been humbled by those posts. I know you folks in the UK are probably too far away to attend, but I appreciate the support. I think everyone that attends will have a great time.

Cheers!
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm
Im sure they will mate, just make sure to post lots of pics and some videos too so we can see what it was like Cool
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am
OK folks. A little update. I received a very nice email from Mr. Michael Scheffe, and then had a very nice 2 hour phone call with him. What a GREAT GUY! He is very jazzed about coming to this event and is more than happy to do an hour talk about his career and his involvment with KNIGHT RIDER. He will be bringing photos and material from the original build to show during his presentation. If you have ever wanted to meet the man that created KITT and be involved in this first ever type talk/question & answer presentation, then don't miss out on this fantastic event. Michael told me that he is very awed and humbled by meeting the fans and the conversion owners. I am scheduled to talk to one of the other guests on the phone on Thursday, per their request. I promise I will keep everyone updated as updates become available. Everyone is encouraged to get their memberships in as early as possible.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 am
Sounds great Mark,

Michael Scheffe is one of the most humble, sincere, fan friendly guys from the cast/crew I have ever had the pleasure of knowing not just as an artist and professional but also a close friend. He is without a doubt a master of his craft and I encourage anyone who has any interest in Knight Rider to take the time to meet him. Michael is not just a man who designed and built KITT, he's also an experience...a memory you'll treasure forever.

Folks who have come to Knightcon already know this well.

=VK=
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 pm
Holy Brown-noser!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:00 pm
Concordia res parvae crescent. Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare. Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Dixi.

=VK=
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm
dulce bellum inexpertis
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm
Guys im gonna ask one time not to drag Marks thread into another arguement.

Thanks.
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm
:-)
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:02 pm
Another couple of updates. I signed the contract with the hotel on Tuesday. The info will be posted on the boards and on the website in a few days.

Also, we are only 50 days away from the April 30 cut-off date that the membership rates go up from $50.00 to $60.00. Everyone that is going should be sending in their memberships ASAP! This money is needed for expenses such as hotel facilities, guest airfare & expenses, and other things. Paypal money to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Be sure to give me the names of all persons that memberships are purchased for. The names are needed for membership badges. If you don't have a badge, you don't get in.

Also, I talked again to Michael Scheffe last night. He told me that while going through his files, he found sketches and info for the 1-tv dash, etc... that he created when he consulted on seasons 3 & 4. He will be showing this and original KITT build photos during his talk on Saturday at the show. This is the first time EVER that this material has been seen publicly. Don't miss out on this opportunity to see this rare material and hear the creator of KITT discuss the process and details of building the first cars used in the pilot.

This is turning into one great KNIGHT RIDER event. I am very proud to be involved in putting it on. If you are building a conversion, or just a fan, this event is NOT to be missed. I look forward to meeting you all.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 pm
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA Membership Deadline

Well...we're just a little over two weeks away from the SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 membership deadline of April 30, 2011. After April 30th memberships go from $50.00 to $60.00 per person. If you're planning to attend, you should go ahead and send your money in. This is shaping up to be one great KNIGHT RIDER event. Attendees are coming from all over, and as far away as California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, etc... Don't miss out on this KNIGHT RIDER event that everyone is talking about.

This will be the first time that Michael Scheffe will be doing an in-depth talk about the creation and building of KITT with build photos and production sketches recently found in his file archives. Also, the lovely and talented ladies of KNIGHT RIDER, Rebecca Holden and Catherine Hickland. And returning for his 2nd appearance at SOUTHERN KNIGHTS, KNIGHT RIDER producer Ron Martinez with more great stories about the production of KNIGHT RIDER and his many years in the film and television industry. If you were there last year, you know just what I mean. Don't forget some fun entertainment at the KNIGHT WITH THE STARS on Saturday night.

I am very much looking forward to this event and meeting even more fellow KNIGHT RIDER enthusiasts and conversion builders. Let me say again. EVERYONE is welcome to attend. You don't have to have a KITT or KARR conversion to come. And if you do have a car, it doesn't need to be a completed car. If you have a car in any point of completion, please bring it. We're all at different stages with our conversions. The more cars, the merrier!

Please Paypal your payment to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and include the names of all attendees you are sending payments for. Also,if you have ANY questions or comments concerning SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, please feel free to contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If by chance you do not have Paypal, contact me and I'll work out another payment method with you. Don't forget to go to the website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to make your hotel reservations.

Thanks to everyone in advance, and let's make this another fun event to make some good memories and some great friends!

warmest regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:17 pm
Ron Martinez is simply an oustandingly funny guy!
hoffman95
hoffman95

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:23 am
Cool! Can't wait to see the pictures posted.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum