Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Clearing Something Up About SOUTHERN KNIGHTS Empty Clearing Something Up About SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:00 pm
Clearing Something Up About SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

OK, here's the deal. When I started planning the SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 event, and I decided to have the "A Knight With The Stars" entertainment portion on Saturday night, I suggested to a couple of people that it would be nice if everyone dressed a little nicer for that portion of the show. I was just hoping to make the night special. At no time did I ever state that there was an official "DRESS CODE" for the SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011 event. However, apparently somehow this has gotten blown entirely out of proportion. I even received a phone call from a friend in Tennessee that said he met a guy at a car cruise-in and they got to talking about KNIGHT RIDER. My friend asked him if he had heard about my event in Atlanta. He said yes, but he heard there was a "DRESS CODE" and he wasn't going. Folks, this is how rumors get started and because of mis-communication and mis-information, it can hurt the attendance of this event.

Let me state for the record. THERE IS NO "DRESS CODE" FOR THE SOUTHERN KNIGHTS 2011 EVENT! Everyone that attends the event can dress as they please and be themselves. I want this to be a fun event where everyone can meet and interact with others that share an interest in KNIGHT RIDER and KITT/KARR conversion building. If you have heard this RUMOR and have any questions about it or any details about the event, please feel free to contact me directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I would like to invite EVERYONE to attend and have as many people as possible at this fun event. We had a great time last year and it looks to be even better this year. We have people attending from all over the US and some from outside the US. It also looks like we're going to have a nice turnout of cars. Like I've said before, you do not have to have a complete conversion. We are all at different stages of completion on our cars.

So don't miss out on this fantastic KNIGHT RIDER event. For membership and hotel information, go to the website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or contact me directly at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum