Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night

+5
Admin
Newcastle knight
Dave Stapley
knighthawk
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
9 posters
Go down
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
http://halloweenknights.weebly.com/

Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night Empty Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night

Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 am
Any one see it ??? Smile

I did Hoff was emotional on some questions bout his daughter.
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night Empty Re: Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night

Sun May 08, 2011 8:29 am
Yes,

I know what you mean.

I was very good.

Mike

Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night Empty Re: Piers Morgan and the Hoff sat night

Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

heres the link for all who missed it, it was a great look into his life, David seemed to be very nervous, he was very honest and was very professional when answering about that dredfull burger video.

Was great to see Patricia Mcpherson to see what she looks like now too

it showed the true David and not "the hoff" that the media sells
Dave Stapley
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

Sun May 08, 2011 12:57 pm
I thought he seemed pretty bitter towards Catherine Hickland, I thought they got on but it seems not
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun May 08, 2011 1:24 pm
I think when he seen her the other year at the knight rider festival it was the first time they'd seen each other for 12 years or something like that ? was a good watch though, shows you he is human, and hes brave enough to admit the drink problem too.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 pm
I recall she see him at a party after they were divorced then she saw him at KRF which was great for the fans, let it be meeee lol

I didnt think he said it with any animosity, i think he was fooling around??
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sun May 08, 2011 3:59 pm
OK here's my problem I can't watch it Sad can someone download it for me and send me file WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Sun May 08, 2011 7:36 pm
Chris Jones always knows where this kinda thing can be viewed llol

Mon May 09, 2011 3:25 am
You can see it here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cat is the very defination of class and when it comes to the real David, I'm sure she knows more about him behind closed doors than we'll ever see revealed on camera to his fans. I'm glad Catherine has her own KITT. It was David who chose to follow suit and start including one again in his current promotions - not the other way around.

It's a great interview and in my view with its selective editing choices, tastefully done.

=VK=

Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 am
It was Davids German Manager Herbie Fecther that included a KITT car in his european tour not David, when they call me hey get me a KITT car yet again it is the location too ie WWE RAW or pantomime or whatever.
I have met him 7 times allready this year and I have not seen the "HOFF" ever, he took Marina and myself backstage as a thank you to spend time with us for keeping his online commuinity running smooth, he gave Rob a fanastic friendly chat and private time as a thank you for doing design work for him and told him how much he loved his designs and to be honest he had just stepped off a 24 hour flight but he wanted to thank Rob.

I have now spent several hours with him and I have never seen him turn away a fan for that all important photo with him or making their day

Catherine as we al know is a delightfull person, most have met her now off her who attended the knightcon show and she will have made their lives fantastic and they will have left with a smile! It was an honor to get her a KITT car and she is a great friend of mine, having spent a lot of time with her too, shes wonderfull

to go back to the topic of piers Morgan, I think it was the best thing that David has chosen to do as it shows people a side of him the media doesnt sell.
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Mon May 09, 2011 2:20 pm
It was a well balanced, thoughtfully put together piece of Television. I think David came across perfectly, even my wife sat and watched it with me - Thats saying something!

I have to say I don't quite understand the confusion ref Cat. David was just poking fun at the situation, not the person, he was hardly name calling or telling untrue stories.
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 pm
Hi all,

I watched this on Saturday night, and I have to say that I think David came across very well too.
The only bit I didn't like was the comment about Cat (as it sounded like he was riddiculing her for owning a KITT replica), but even this was in some ways understandable because the comment about Cat came in response to Piers Morgan asking him what he thought of a comment that Cat had supposedly made about him.... namely that David "Was the most self promoting person she had ever met", and his comment (although sounding slightly hurtful) seems in fact to be basically saying "well, that's a case of the pot calling the kettle black" because she's self promoting her Knight Rider connections by owning a KITT replica.

On the whole, it was a very enjoyable interview to watch.

Tony
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Wed May 11, 2011 8:17 pm
Problem is none of us will really know what went off, who was in the right/wrong - picking sides based on a facebook update, a smile, a handshake and a signature is totally false.

Wed May 11, 2011 9:18 pm
I dont think theres any need to pick sides, i think what happened is their buisness and their experience in life, it was unfortunate that it would have been very public.

The best way to go through life is to judge people on how they are with you personally and all the knight rider cast and crew haave been fantastic that ive met.
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm
Yep, I totally agree mate.

Only Cat & David know the truth behind their marriage break-up (and even then each of them will probably remember things differently), or how they feel about each other now.

If either or both of them want to talk to me about it I'll gladly listen lol!
but for now I'm keeping an open mind, and making no assumptions Wink
Knight2339
Knight2339
http://www.kitthire.co.uk

Wed May 11, 2011 11:45 pm
I watched it and enjoyed it Smile

Still hopeing too meet him someday
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight

Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am
SteveFawcett wrote:I dont think theres any need to pick sides, i think what happened is their buisness and their experience in life, it was unfortunate that it would have been very public.

The best way to go through life is to judge people on how they are with you personally and all the knight rider cast and crew haave been fantastic that ive met.

Indeed, something that some should consider afro
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm
SteveFawcett wrote:
The best way to go through life is to judge people on how they are with you personally .

Amen to that afro

Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 pm
Tony Westwood wrote:If either or both of them want to talk to me about it I'll gladly listen lol!

do you have a comfy couch
Tony Westwood
Tony Westwood

Fri May 13, 2011 4:50 pm
SteveFawcett wrote:
Tony Westwood wrote:If either or both of them want to talk to me about it I'll gladly listen lol!

do you have a comfy couch

Absolutely.... I fall asleep on it quite regular lol!
knight2
knight2

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:24 pm
I saw the interview and though it came over really ,really well.
It touched on a lot of 'sensitive' subjects for David and i think it was a good insight into 'the Hoff' and David Hasselhoff as he was and is now.

There is footage of Cat Hickland driving around in her KITT car to the Las vegas show and with Mike Scheffe in the car too on the net.

It seems really strange that she marries a guy named Michael Knight!
Maybe she took the show to her heart more than we realised Smile

I though David would've owned a K.I.T.T for ever judging my how many associate him with Michael Knight ,and he does love to use the car as promotion too.

The one thing i found odd was HOW that tape got put onto the internet.According to the show his daughters did'nt do it.You don't leave stuff like that laying around.
Hmmmmmm
Nevertheless it takes a MAN to admit when he's wrong and i thought David handled that side very responsibly too.

Patti Mcpherson looked great too.
I did see pictures of her around 2004 at the US Knight rider event and she looked really good then too.
Indeed all the cast seems to have 'aged' really well.

..........Kev

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 pm
I think David is more likley to have red shorts than a KITT car as baywatch is his passion, I have footage too riding round in KITT with Catherine in Vegas it was surreal to say the least lol

Ive never met the Hoff yet he has always been David Hasselhoff

It was a very smart moove in my opinion that interview and he came across well
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum