Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

David Hasselhoff back in panto this Christmas Empty David Hasselhoff back in panto this Christmas

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was excitement at the Bristol Hippodrome this week when theatre management and First Family Entertainment announced that global mega-star David Hasselhoff will be taking on the role of Captain Hook in this year’s pantomime Peter Pan which will open on Saturday 10 December and run until Sunday 08 January.

General Manager Christiaan de Villers had the pleasurable task of breaking the news to Hippodrome staff that The Hoff would be this year’s big pantomime star; he said that the news that the world-famous star of Knight Rider, Baywatch and, most recently, Britain’s Got Talent would be treading the boards of the Bristol theatre; due to celebrate its centenary next year; took a while to sink in.

David Hasselhoff, who played the role of Captain Hook in Wimbledon last year, said “I am so delighted to be returning to the role of Captain Hook”; adding “ I’ve been spending a great deal of time in the UK, it feels like my second home and I can’t wait to spend Christmas with the people of Bristol. Watch out – Hoff the Hook is coming to get ya!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a traditional family pantomime and Hippodrome audiences can look forward to seeing all the ingredients that make pantomime special including stunning sets and costumes; big song and dance numbers; a script that offers a laugh-a-minute and plenty of audience participation as Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, the Lost Boys and the Darling family soar through the sky, encounter Captain Hook and discover the magic of Neverland.

Tickets are on sale now for Peter Pan which opens on 10 December 2011 and runs until 08 January 2012; there are matinee and evening performances; tickets cost from £20 to £33.50, subject to booking fees. For further information and to book online please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tickets can also be booked by telephone on 0844 8711 3012 or in person from the Hippodrome Box Office, St Augustines Parade, Bristol.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum