Please log in to view the forum

View previous topicGo downView next topic
elvis

does anyone use......

on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 pm
does anyone use there kitt on a daily bases or are they just for weekend toys? i amm thinking of selling every car i got and just use kitt but not sure yet.
Kitt

Re: does anyone use......

on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 pm
As a v6 car they are real good as a daily but v8's have to have deep pockets, mine have to be even more so deeper Laughing
GarethJamesPurcell

on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm
I use mine (crossfire V8 engine) as a daily driver during the summer months for the last 3 years and the only downside is the cost of the petrol as it costs almost 3 times more per week than my regular car which is a 1.6 litre.
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:09 pm
I used to use mine as a daily but its far too expensive to run now, and i have to go round schools so kids/students have scratched it and sit on the bonnet. its a nightmare, if it were a stock trans am it wouldnt be so bad, but its KITT and people are drawn to it.
warlord

on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 pm
I used to use mine every day, but it's been off the road for 6 months waiting for me to get off my lazy ass and fix the door. mot due soon so needs a service, so better get my finger out lol.

but using kitt every day is great, been very reliable, great fun. i even drove kitt in the snow once, very scary, oh and i didn't spin up the wheels once.
Also getting rid of the daily means more cash for kitt Smile
elvis

on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:11 pm
ok cheers for the advice guys as i was thinking about selling all the cars and just using kitt but i may just keep the bmw
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum