Please log in to view the forum

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Southern Knight

SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer!

on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 am
Hi!
I'm going to make a SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer! This offer will end on July 4, 2011. Comlinks will be $40.00 each, plus $8.00 shipping in the US. These are still selling on Ebay for $49.99.

For this special offer, You MUST make the Paypal payment as a PERSONAL PAYMENT so that I do not incur any Paypal fees. I can fit up to 6 Comlinks in a Priority box.

Shipping outside the US is $33.00 for Express Mail International. Or... if you are willing to take the risk, I will ship US Priority Mail for $15.00. But, I will not guarantee that you will receive the package since I can't track it like the Express Mail International. Again, I can fit up to 6 Comlinks in the box. If some of the overseas customers want to do a group buy for more Comlinks, contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The proceeds from this sale will go towards expenses for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011.

Paypal payment as a PERSONAL PAYMENT to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Be sure to include your complete name and mailing address.

Thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kitt

Re: SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer!

on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 am
Check your paypal Smile
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum