Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer! Empty SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 am
Hi!
I'm going to make a SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer! This offer will end on July 4, 2011. Comlinks will be $40.00 each, plus $8.00 shipping in the US. These are still selling on Ebay for $49.99.

For this special offer, You MUST make the Paypal payment as a PERSONAL PAYMENT so that I do not incur any Paypal fees. I can fit up to 6 Comlinks in a Priority box.

Shipping outside the US is $33.00 for Express Mail International. Or... if you are willing to take the risk, I will ship US Priority Mail for $15.00. But, I will not guarantee that you will receive the package since I can't track it like the Express Mail International. Again, I can fit up to 6 Comlinks in the box. If some of the overseas customers want to do a group buy for more Comlinks, contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The proceeds from this sale will go towards expenses for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2011.

Paypal payment as a PERSONAL PAYMENT to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Be sure to include your complete name and mailing address.

Thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kitt

SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer! Empty Re: SPECIAL LIMITED Comlink Offer!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 am
Check your paypal Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum