Please log in to view the forum

Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
J-Knight
Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-01-19
Location : Renfrew, Scotland

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 pm
ahhhh dont say that!
avatar
KnaresboroughKnight
Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 37
Location : Knaresborough
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 pm
Lol I'm sure it will be fine really, no worse than our crappy motorways!
avatar
Newcastle knight
Posts : 3653
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Newcastle, England

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:19 pm
ooo yes, how many traffic jams and roadworks will i encounter on the way to knightcon this year.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-01-13
http://knightrideruk.forum.st

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm
Hush you moaners! I have to face 3 hours by train (if I don't manage to tag along with my boss by car which in that case will be 2.5 hours) then 2 hours on one plane, 3 hours layover in London and then 1 hour on another plane, that means going through security and luggage pick up twice! And not to forget lovely people on UK imigration who'd like to know size of my knickers too...
At least you all are in right country LOL

M.

___________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Newcastle knight
Posts : 3653
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Newcastle, England

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:50 pm
ha ha, yeah that is a fair comeback there Marina, i will be quiet now Sad lol
avatar
Admin
Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-01-13
http://knightrideruk.forum.st

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 pm
Newcastle knight wrote:ha ha, yeah that is a fair comeback there Marina, i will be quiet now Sad lol

Razz lol! xx
avatar
KnaresboroughKnight
Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 37
Location : Knaresborough
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 am
See that's what you get for trying to smuggle bombs through in your knickers lol.
Seriously though, have a safe journey :-)
avatar
Tony Westwood
Posts : 1140
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 54
Location : Dover, Kent

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm
Newcastle knight wrote:ha ha, yeah that is a fair comeback there Marina, i will be quiet now Sad lol

I won't, what size ARE your knickers then Marina? lol!

Can you hide any Duty-free ciggies in them? ROFLMAO

avatar
KnaresboroughKnight
Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 37
Location : Knaresborough
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Tony Westwood wrote:
Newcastle knight wrote:ha ha, yeah that is a fair comeback there Marina, i will be quiet now Sad lol

I won't, what size ARE your knickers then Marina? lol!

Can you hide any Duty-free ciggies in them? ROFLMAO


Theres me showing concern over genuine security risks towards our website boss and you have to lower the tone eh Tony Razz

Besides, its a well known fact that socks are better for nicking Duty-Free
avatar
J-Knight
Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-01-19
Location : Renfrew, Scotland

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:07 pm
My 5 hour train journey is now pale in comparison. Laughing
avatar
Tony Westwood
Posts : 1140
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 54
Location : Dover, Kent

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm
KnaresboroughKnight wrote:
Tony Westwood wrote:
Newcastle knight wrote:ha ha, yeah that is a fair comeback there Marina, i will be quiet now Sad lol

I won't, what size ARE your knickers then Marina? lol!

Can you hide any Duty-free ciggies in them? ROFLMAO


Theres me showing concern over genuine security risks towards our website boss and you have to lower the tone eh Tony Razz


It's what I'm good at jocolor
avatar
KnaresboroughKnight
Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 37
Location : Knaresborough
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:43 pm
J-Knight wrote:My 5 hour train journey is now pale in comparison. Laughing

I dunno... you could probably smuggle some bombs in your pants on a train if you wanna! Laughing
avatar
Admin
Posts : 633
Join date : 2010-01-13
http://knightrideruk.forum.st

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 am
Tony Westwood wrote:
KnaresboroughKnight wrote:
Tony Westwood wrote:
Newcastle knight wrote:ha ha, yeah that is a fair comeback there Marina, i will be quiet now Sad lol

I won't, what size ARE your knickers then Marina? lol!

Can you hide any Duty-free ciggies in them? ROFLMAO


Theres me showing concern over genuine security risks towards our website boss and you have to lower the tone eh Tony Razz


It's what I'm good at jocolor


I managed to sneak few boxes in these!! Thank you for asking jocolor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tony Westwood
Posts : 1140
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 54
Location : Dover, Kent

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 pm
Hmmm, sexy. Razz
Sponsored content

Re: KNIGHTCON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum