Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightCon News!

+2
Newcastle knight
knightconuk
6 posters
Go down
knightconuk

KnightCon News! Empty KnightCon News!

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KnightCon are very pleased to anounce that Mr Mike Scheffe will be hosting a very exciting powerpoint presentation of some past work, Knight Rider development sketches, Back to the Future sketches and some other cool things from his more recent work!
This has never been seen in Europe before, and we have a strict no camera or video policy in this part of the event.

Anyone holding a VIP Platinum pass will have free access to this one off talk.
again thank you for your continued suppport.

KnightCon News! Empty Re: KnightCon News!

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 pm
I saw this presentation at Mark Puette's Southern Knights. It's a real treat to see Michael's amazing work. This is something new he started in Atlanta that should be entertaining for all those interested in his design astetics and plethora of work covering everything from television, movies, to theme park and product designs.

=VK=
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:56 pm
cool, he is a man of many talents and brilliant creations so it should be very interesting
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:52 pm
Looking forward to it very much.

Mike
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:07 pm
I was very proud and honored to have Michael Scheffe debut this powerpoint presentation at SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. I found it amazing that no other event had ever had Michael, or other KNIGHT RIDER guests do a proper talk about their career. I discussed this with Michael and he made the effort to put it together for our show. I'm glad other events will now be able to see this presentation. We also had our other guests do an hour talk about their career and their involvment in KNIGHT RIDER. I always felt these events should be more than autograph shows and photo-ops. I hope everyone enjoys Michael's talk.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
knightconuk

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:42 pm
I totally agree Mark!,

thats why knightcon over the years has consistently offered so much more! with an unprecedented total sensory experience, including not only guests traveling over 6000 miles to join us and spend hours on stage answering questions on their amazing careers, but also the worlds largest gathering of KITT replicas, the worlds only interior replica set of the Knight semi, a incredible display area with rare collectables and signed memorabilia, and not forgetting the unique knightcon presentation featuring memories from cast and crew never before seen!... raffles, limited addition prizes!.. topped off with a host of other amazing tv and movie cars!....and thats only half of what we have planned for this year!!

and best of all...Totaly free!

Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:51 am
Actually as with many KR events, "free" depends on a certain point of view and Knightcon is not in fact "totally" free - as with Knight Rider Festival, certains apsects of these events are free where as other parts of these events charge a separate premium for an expanded experience often to cover overhead. To claim Knightcon as "totally free" is misleading to attendees.

The best Q&A experience I've had where guests actually "spend hours" talking about their career or answering questions was at Southern Knights where each special guest was given ample presentation time in a comfortable environment. No packages or premiums - just one flat rate admission to experience all the event had to offer.

Mark did a fantastic job. I'm sure fans out there will enjoy Michael's presentation as much as we did in Atlanta. It was truly a unique and one of a kind experience.

=VK=
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 am
Very cool and would be very interesting to see the presentation.
I have often wondered, as I understand Mr. Scheffe worked at Mattel during the time he designed KITT. They also used Mattel Intellivision game graphics in KITT's monitor displays in the first season, was it Mr. Scheffe who brought the idea of using Intellivision graphics in KITT's monitors as he designed the dash too or was it just a coincidence?
I like the 1st season graphics as it remindes me from popular computer games of the 80's, such as Commodore 64 and I can imagine whoever owned Mattel Intellivision at the time & watched Knight Rider must've been really happy playing games like Auto Racing with it Wink
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:49 am
Victor Kros wrote:Actually as with many KR events, "free" depends on a certain point of view and Knightcon is not in fact "totally" free - as with Knight Rider Festival, certains apsects of these events are free where as other parts of these events charge a separate premium for an expanded experience often to cover overhead. To claim Knightcon as "totally free" is misleading to attendees.

The best Q&A experience I've had where guests actually "spend hours" talking about their career or answering questions was at Southern Knights where each special guest was given ample presentation time in a comfortable environment. No packages or premiums - just one flat rate admission to experience all the event had to offer.

Mark did a fantastic job. I'm sure fans out there will enjoy Michael's presentation as much as we did in Atlanta. It was truly a unique and one of a kind experience.

=VK=

Kiss Kiss I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum