Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Southern Knight
Southern Knight

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA sends Congratulations to Knightcon!  Empty SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA sends Congratulations to Knightcon!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:31 pm
I would like to offer a heartfelt congratulations to Rob, Steve, and the entire Knightcon staff on a successful Knightcon. From what I have seen on the web boards and Facebook, it looks like over all everything went well. Kudos on getting the Hoff to show up. It was fortunate that he was already in the UK. It looks like you had a much larger venue than last year.

I know I've said this before, but as someone that also puts on a KNIGHT RIDER event, I know how much time and hard work goes into putting on one of these events. And it looks like it paid off! As David said in his speech, KNIGHT RIDER is not dead. And as long as we fans put on these events, it will continue live. Great job guys!

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Knight Focus
Knight Focus

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA sends Congratulations to Knightcon!  Empty Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA sends Congratulations to Knightcon!

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:43 am
I think I speak for all the Knightcon team when I say, thanks!

Steve and Rob will be taking some time out to catch up with sleep so we'll see them around Christmas time! So if they don't respond, that's why!

Thanks again!

Mike
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA sends Congratulations to Knightcon!  Empty Re: SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA sends Congratulations to Knightcon!

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm
lol Steve will probably set a self imposed Knight Rider ban for 6 months..
Kitt

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm
Good on ya Mark,
Here's wishing a prosperous year for all knight rider events in 2012
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum