Please log in to view the forum

View previous topicGo downView next topic

KnightCon my view

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

WOW guys! what a turn out, you all looked very smart on the friday night VIP and gave the guests a real warm friendly welcome, the friday night ran smooth, apart from the hold up with the motorways being closed,

Saturday was bigger and better than we could have ever imagined and tried to make it so everyone who attended had somthing to relate to, again the guests were very gracious and polite with all they spoke to, posed for photographs and made sure they met as many fans as possible, we managed to keep the costs of the signings down, so the guests were compensated for coming 6000 miles and traveling 2 days to be with us all.
David as you all know was not anounced, Rob and myself decided that this would be a thank you for the people who have always supported the event buy purchacing tickets for the various things going on, and with a low cost for the whole weekend we are proud that a lot of you bought them.
David too was amazing, he was upset that he had to leave to do another PA booked that evening, but signed as much stuff and took as many photos as logistically possible, he did a great speach in the VIP lunchion and made sure the other guests had just as much attention and fun on the day.

Guys this is one for the history books and i am sure cannot be replicated again anytime soon, the schedule went a little out of the window because of the large number of press that wanted to make sure we had nice articles and so on.

No other event has had 3out of the 4 remaining main cast memebers together at once
Peter Parros humbly chose us to be his first ever Knight Rider event appearance was a great guy and WOW he hasnt changed at all
Rebecca Holden once again made sure that you all spoke with her and made everyones event so much more delightfull, words cannot describe that lady she is delightfull
And Mr Scheffe, is simply amazing, he was so pleased that we had KITT cars coming from all over europe to come to the show

We again thank you for supporting the show and hope you all had as much fun as possible

Newcastle knight

Re: KnightCon my view

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:50 pm
booya, as the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words ! all the cars, us lot that only see each other once a year but it feels like we see each other every day if your know what i mean ?

Knight Focus

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 pm
It was a great day. I mean, look at us! We've all hurt our thumbs and we're showing them to people in unison!! Laughing

Mike
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 pm
What a cool Photo.

It was a fantastic weekend and I hope there will be another next year.

Mike
Knight2339
http://www.kitthire.co.uk

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:12 pm
It was awesome Smile
Tony Westwood

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 pm
It was an awesome event Steve, a truly remarkable achievement and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I owe you, Rob and the rest of the KC crew a sincere and heart felt "Thank You" for some amazing memories (especially your grand entrance into the Cinema for the messages video with that HUGE tub of popcorn, PRICELESS Laughing ).

I think you are wrong about one thing though, as awesome as KC11 was, I'm certain that if you and Rob have anything to do with it you'll not only replicate it you'll surpass it for KC12!!!! That is just what you and Rob are like, and if anyone can it will be you guys.

Thanks again,

Tony

Kitt

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 pm
Loved every second of the day, awesome photo Smile
Words are not enough to express the thanks for yet again pulling out all the stops for us knight rider replica owners and giving us all a day that we wont forget in a lonnnnng time!
Rob, Steve, Marina and everyone that chipped in to make the day like an extra birthday I'm proud to have you as good friends.

Stu

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm
there willi be a KC post going up thanking everyone and so on, i just wanted to say how i saw the event

sleep soon zzzzzzzzzz

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm
The event was fantastic. No words to really describe it to be honest. Its always great to be able to catch up with friends and of course make new ones and what a way too do it in style.

Pic came out rather well too didnt it.
Newcastle knight

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:52 pm
I really like that picture, i know there were a few taken of us around the cars so you'll have to post the other ones up too mate,

maybe after more sleep though ? lol
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm
when was it taken? must have been sleeping
Newcastle knight

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:25 pm
it was on the sunday morning before we started leaving mate, so sadly you were already back at home !

we did say we wanted a big group pic and all the KITT's in a line but that just couldnt happen this year, we should def make it a priority for next year, like a proper huge group photo taken from a cherry picker type thing, lol
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:17 pm
yeah, shame.
Im hoping the date might change for next year if there is one next year, as it will actually drop on Eleri's birthday and probably wouldnt be able to make it! DOH
stue

on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm
well i think i need to grace that picture next year,after seeing the vids and photos i am gutted i didnt go,and i hope you do/can do it again.oh and before anyone says it of course i will wear my mankini for the group photo Smile
silvia

on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 am
what can I say? it was fantastic, amazing, marco and I had a wonderfull weekend, we have received the warmest welcome we could have!! we really felt part of this amazing family which is the Knight Rider all around the world. The journey for us was very long (12 hours going and back to Italy) but it is nothing if we think what an amazing time we had and not onlly with the wonderfull guests (some of them are almost friends now) but with all you guys !!! thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!! or in italian a huge grazie !!!!!!!!! I love you
as I already advised on fb, we have made more than 800 pics, we are checking all of them and working on some of them. We have also made some films. Tomorrow we have to meet in Milan with the other KRI founder members, we will show them all pics and films, we will talk with them about you guys and this fantastic experience. And I hope next year this bad economic crise will end and many other guys of the Knight Rider Italia can come with us and can meet all of you. It's such a great pleasure !!!!
personally I would like to thank you so much for your precious friendship, it means soooooo much to me !!!
love hugs from Italy, silvia Smile
pbryant_knight

on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm
All in all i had a great weekend. For me, it was meeting up with all the people that i have become friends with over the years, that is what makes Knightcon special for me.

I'll write a full review when i get more time at the weekend.

on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm
Don't forget to add Rosemary into it Wink Razz
Was good going out clubbing for a bit, last men standing and all that!
MK-Knight

on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Was turely a amazing event!!! meeting up with you guys is a real treat every year, the passion and genuiness of everone is great to be around.... and the occasionally bit of banter never hurt! lol
The meet was great, the cars were great, the stars were great!! I think Steve and Rob and all involved did a great job managing everything... Yes the schedule was a bit on the fly but think the nature of having guests like that is always gonna have that. Sure if you continue doing this you'll have it down to an art.
Like to say thanks to Steve cos unfortantly hardly got a chance to speak to you... and seems abit rude not too have.... so BIG thanks from me Very Happy
Absoutle respect to all the "big" travellers from Italy, Germany, Holland etc... really good seeing everyone... as well as a special thanks to all the owners who made the show what it was
I know Steve says it cant be replicated, I know that if they do a Knightcon 2012 they'll aim higher again... tell me im wrong???
No matter how big/small future events are the people make the event!!
the photo says it all!!

on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:19 pm
hey haha

i kept trying to get over to say on the friday night and nearly got to you twice but whisked away to see other guys

glad you had a great day, you guys are the best
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum