Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ChrisFTB

Introduction: KITT Talk 2011 Empty Introduction: KITT Talk 2011

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 pm
Hello Guys!
Some of you may already know my little tool [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
But since it was build in 2007 it's a little bit outdated...

Time for an update:

Right now I am working on KITT Talk 2011 which will have waaay more functions:

Most important difference: You do not need Dragons Naturally Speaking any longer! KITT Talk 2011 uses the Windows Vista/7 Speech Recognition.

But I guess, the other facts may satisfy you, too:

- Up to 3 Monitors possible, fully customizable in position, resolution and appearance.

- 3D Virtual Lower Console for touchscreens with buttons

- Sound Engine with multiple soundcard support: use a second (USB-) Soundcard for KITTs Voice! So your Dash-Voicebox only lights up when KITT is saying something!

- 3D Virtual Voicebox: if KITT is talking, show it with a virtual 3d Voicebox - you can choose between KITT 1st-, KITT 4th-, KARR- and KITT3000 Voiceorb-Style - and it is not only a animated graphic: the LED-Bars will act like a real VU-Meter, sound sync! Smile

- USB Relaycard Support: connect up to 255 Relaycards and control everything you want!

- KT2011 Script-Engine: Create your own action-scripts with as many commands as you like!

- optional Text-to-Speech Output! Let KITT say what ever you want!

- ........ and many more Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope you'll like it Smile

It is still a lot of work, but it's everyday a little step!

Here you can find some demo-clips - ok, it's german language, but I guess, you'll get the point Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards, ChrisFTB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum