Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
silvia
silvia

KRI Knight Rider Italia wish you all Happy Christmas Holidays ! Empty KRI Knight Rider Italia wish you all Happy Christmas Holidays !

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:52 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

our best wishes to all of you friends and your family from Italy I love you
the image has been realized by our friend and founder member Mrc84it (big Marco)

Last edited by silvia on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:10 am; edited 3 times in total
mrc84it
mrc84it
http://www.knightrideritalia.org

KRI Knight Rider Italia wish you all Happy Christmas Holidays ! Empty Re: KRI Knight Rider Italia wish you all Happy Christmas Holidays !

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:58 pm
Many best wishes for a peaceful Christmas !!
Marknight 2000
Marknight 2000

KRI Knight Rider Italia wish you all Happy Christmas Holidays ! Empty Re: KRI Knight Rider Italia wish you all Happy Christmas Holidays !

Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm
Greetings from Knight Rider and Happy New Year from Italy 'Italy with affection ...
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:44 pm
Very cool artwork there ! and thank you from Italy, heres me wishing all of our Italian Knight Rider friends a merry christmas Smile

Scott
silvia
silvia

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:38 pm
thank you scott !!! santa
Portuguese_Kitt
Portuguese_Kitt

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm
Thanks! I Wish you too a merry merry Christmas!

Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 am
hey guys have a great Christmas, sorry you were nagged to take down your christmas card
silvia
silvia

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 am
thank you steve, don't worry, it will be back soon on line, we are working on it Very Happy
silvia
silvia

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:12 am
as promised the postcard is back santa
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:31 pm
Buon Natale e un Felice Anno Nuovo ai nostri amici in Italia.

M.

xx
mrc84it
mrc84it
http://www.knightrideritalia.org

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm
Admin wrote:Buon Natale e un Felice Anno Nuovo ai nostri amici in Italia.

M.

xx

Buon Natale anche a TE!!!!! santa
silvia
silvia

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm
Admin wrote:Buon Natale e un Felice Anno Nuovo ai nostri amici in Italia.

M.

xx

thank you !!!! and for you: Sretan Božić i Nova godina (ehmm... please tell me it's correct, I used google translator to say Merry Xmas and Happy New Year... I hope I have not written something wrong... Shocked )
Very Happy santa
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 pm
Merry chrismas Silvia (and all the KRI gang)

Great looking card too. Ver classic and festive Smile

Peter
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 pm
Lol for a change Google got it right haha
Thanks!
Very Happy
M.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 pm
great to see card is back lol

now dont do it again
silvia
silvia

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:16 am
thank you to all friends !! let's live the Christmas time with the ones who love and take care of us!!
you know what present I asked to my sister?
my niece Sofia is now almost 3 years old, she already knows and loves Kitt.
so I told my sister to bring her to the party we will do for KRI on Saturday in Milan
there will be other kids
and I will present her Kitt from real for the first time in her life, so she can talks also to him!!!
I really can't wait for that !! it will be soooo emotional !!! santa
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:48 pm
Nice Christmas card Smile Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from snowy Finland Smile
Marknight 2000
Marknight 2000

Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:33 pm
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!! from Italy !!!!!!!!
silvia
silvia

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm
HalloweenKnight wrote:Nice Christmas card Smile Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from snowy Finland Smile

Finland ? woooowww amazing !! thank you so much !!! santa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum