Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

new from billy gunter KnightDesigns.com Empty new from billy gunter KnightDesigns.com

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 pm
stolen erm borrowed from another forum

Today, I officially begin the journey of offering electronics for everyone, because today the first completed project gets beamed up to the product list.
And as I usually do, I will have a sale for the next 2 weeks, after that the price goes up to its projected sale price.

Here are the pics and the price is $75.00 shipped for the next 2 weeks. The best part is the eta is 2-3 weeks. Accept for the first 2 in the pics, they are ready right now. More info on upcoming stuff below the pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have many other projects already under way and coming soon, but as usual there are 50 hurdles and 74 hoops to jump though before everything is just right.

At some point I will have ALL the parts needed to build any season Kitt with 99.9% accuracy. That includes fiberglass, electronics, overlays, and what ever else I get a request to design.

It would probably be in my best interest to keep you guys informed as to what is coming out next, so here we go.

3/4 season functional pod electronics. ( as many of you know)
1/2 season functional pod electronics.
3/4 season dash electronics
1/2 - 3/4 season count downs
New 3/4 season lower console body, overlay, tape deck, floppy drive.

Thanks guys
Billy
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

new from billy gunter KnightDesigns.com Empty Re: new from billy gunter KnightDesigns.com

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm
Ive been following Billys posts on the foundation too, i think we can safely say his electronics will be awesome when they are done
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum