Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hoffman95
hoffman95

Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?  Empty Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 am
I havent really been active here in a long time and I noticed there wasnt a lot of discussions going on. May as well try and start one!

On the subject of a Knight Rider film I dont think we will ever see one with the Hoff in a prominent role. If there ever is one my guess is that it will be more in the vein the CHiPs film which I believe is more of a comedy with no ties to the original. Still holding up hope for a proper sequel film with the Hoff though.

Hope everyone on here is well. Good to be back and hopefully posting more.

HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?  Empty Re: Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:31 am
Hi and welcome back Smile
I'm afraid there won't be any kind of Knight Rider movie or tv-series ever again. They have tried many times to bring Knight Rider back but without success. Original Knight Rider is the best as everything came together perfectly.
Now it's different time and it's hard to impress with KITT like car when everyday life is full of really sophisticated high tech we could only dream about in the 80's Smile
J-Knight
J-Knight

Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?  Empty Re: Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:40 am
I recently re-watched The Scent of Roses. Man, that could have been a great movie. They crammed a lot into that one small episode, and I'm sure every KR fan gets teary eyed when Michael says goodbye to KITT.

There's always been great potential to bring it back, but it feels to me like too much time has passed now. The Hoff is too old, the car of the future is out of date. As fans we're only likely to be disappointing by attempts to update the franchise for a new younger audience.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum