Please log in to view the forum

For all avid fans of Knight Rider and KITT car replica owners/builders

PortalHomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoffman95

PostSubject: Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?    Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 am

I havent really been active here in a long time and I noticed there wasnt a lot of discussions going on. May as well try and start one!

On the subject of a Knight Rider film I dont think we will ever see one with the Hoff in a prominent role. If there ever is one my guess is that it will be more in the vein the CHiPs film which I believe is more of a comedy with no ties to the original. Still holding up hope for a proper sequel film with the Hoff though.

Hope everyone on here is well. Good to be back and hopefully posting more.

Back to top Go down
HalloweenKnight

PostSubject: Re: Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?    Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:31 am

Hi and welcome back Smile
I'm afraid there won't be any kind of Knight Rider movie or tv-series ever again. They have tried many times to bring Knight Rider back but without success. Original Knight Rider is the best as everything came together perfectly.
Now it's different time and it's hard to impress with KITT like car when everyday life is full of really sophisticated high tech we could only dream about in the 80's Smile
Back to top Go down

Will there ever be a KNight Rider film?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1