Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!!

+7
Admin
stepheneire25
Mark Rolfe
knighthawk
Dave Stapley
Newcastle knight
pbryant_knight
11 posters
Go down
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!! Empty New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm
Just seen a new muller advert where Kitt stars along side Yogi Bear and the Mr. men!?! I mean WTF?!?

Anyone know who's car they used?

Peter
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!! Empty Re: New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:59 pm
ive just logged on to post this, lol, how strange but cool it is, not sure whos replica they used but kudos and letting them do some 180's in it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dave Stapley
Dave Stapley
http://www.soundclick.com/thegonzohouse

New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!! Empty Re: New muller advert with Kitt. WTF!!?!!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 pm
I just saw it, it's bizarre, would never have guessed they are trying to sell yoghurt.
knighthawk
knighthawk
http://www.kitt-northwest.co.uk

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 pm
How cool was that.

Excellent.

Mike
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:14 pm
Its not mine this time... Where was it filmed as i've just been told it looks like shropshire... Lmao
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm
looks like its been done in europe somewhere, you can get a glimpse of the silver cars front plate as KITT slides in to the space.
stepheneire25
stepheneire25

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm
I just saw it! has to be the weirdest add ive seen in a long time!
Looks like it was done in the UK red post boxes and phone boxes.
the reg on the car behind KITT is NV11 PBZ
(i have good eyes) cyclops cyclops
Does this sound like a real reg?
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 pm
Dunno but I didn't like it. I think it makes a mockery of Kitt. Sad
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 pm
nah its about things that are wonderful so i like it !

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:11 pm
im sure its Eddies car again because of the bodykit

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 pm
Not eddies mate as it has the late 90's showboat ground effects on it.

Dont know whos that car is.
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 am
LOL I like the commercial! And the yoghurt too! Think we need to send this to Mike Scheffe bet he would love it lol
stue
stue

Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 am
all thngs 80's cool

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 am
That is our own Gary Hunter's replica from Knights of the West Coast. The footage was shot on the Paramount Studios backlot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

=VK=
Dee
Dee

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am
As if I couldn't feel any worse for selling my KITT he pop's up in a new ad. DAMMIT Sad. Cool ad tho. I like it Very Happy
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 am
I told the misses it looked like the US somewhere... My phone didn't stop last night... Even tho i put it on facebook that it wasn't mine.... Just goes to show that KITT was the real star as i've had no calls asking about the transforming muller lorry
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:03 am
cool, i thought it was in europe somewhere at first, but some things reminded me of universal studios backlot.

did gary slide the car around himself ? im wondering if they cgi'd KITT sliding between the cars from the arial shot as it looks very close
Mark Rolfe
Mark Rolfe

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am
Id say it was driven looking at the wheel angle at rest... But it could of been cgi as the plate on the car behind looks cgi... Lol
SKIMODE

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:40 pm
Steve is currently trying to track down Yogi Bear for a possible future Knightcon, i just hope Mr tickle is in the country next september! keep your scanners peeled!

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 pm
haha i keep getting calls asking if ive seen it
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 pm
ha ha, the muller van can come too if it keeps getting rid of traffic wardens.

just rewatched it a few times and i think its all the real car actually, its falling well short of getting in the space from the arial shot, then obviously it cuts to another shot of the car getting in the space perfectly
speedy

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 pm
I was beginning to think it was the new knight rider movie what with it's running time. That was one long advert! Cool though.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:32 am
The car was all real - driven by experienced stunt drivers. They were very careful not to damage Gary's amazing replica.

=VK=
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum