Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Where have I seen that Knight Rider prop before? Empty Where have I seen that Knight Rider prop before?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 pm
I've been wading through many Universal TV series over the past few years and I can't but keep noticing reused sound effects, locations (mostly the Universal Stuidios Lot) and props.

A few pictures have popped up in various forms and forums like this but I thought it would be interesting to see if anybody had noticed any good ones too.

It is common knowledge that 'Buck Rogers' for example was furnished mostly from the dismantled sets from 'Battlestar Galactica', and then subsequently some of these props went on to appear in other series, including Knight Rider and other shows.

I look forward to seeing your 'wheres wally' moments too!

Where have I seen that Knight Rider prop before? Empty Re: Where have I seen that Knight Rider prop before?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 pm
Knight of the Drones

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Buck Rogers

Last edited by stevewilde73 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Where have I seen that Knight Rider prop before? Empty Re: Where have I seen that Knight Rider prop before?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:39 pm
Junk Yard Dog

Buck Rogers...again.

Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 am
Ive been working my way through Star Trek - TNG and theres an episode in season 1 where they have 2 of the overhead diagnostic machines that would lower down from the roof of the semi, and also the scope thing from 'Knight Sky'

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 am
Newcastle knight wrote:Ive been working my way through Star Trek - TNG and theres an episode in season 1 where they have 2 of the overhead diagnostic machines that would lower down from the roof of the semi, and also the scope thing from 'Knight Sky'

Fantastic Scott,

Do you know the episode title (TNG) and I'll get grabs today of these.

I'm gonna put the grabs up from Automan too when I can find them, they are on another thread here somewhere already but with the new DVD's out this is a good excuse for nice new grabs :-)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:04 am
You have Automan too???? Wow what a guy
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 pm
lol. They certainly get their moneys worth Smile

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:40 pm
Just trawling through old posts on this and found a thread started back in Jan 2011. Some great stuff in there worth checking out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway, here is another grab from Automan of the famous Semi Diagnostic Computer that lowers from the ceiling. I can't take credit for it as another showed me (apologies for not remembering who, please bump)

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm
Another piece of Knight Rider hardware found in the 1983 TV Movie 'The Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E.'.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Is that a Star Wars 'Biker Scout Water Pistol' in 'Knight of The Drones'?

Sun May 12, 2013 7:41 pm
The white tower console from 'Junk Yard Dog', that previously appeared in Buck Rogers (a few posts up), also pops up in S4' 'Knight of The Juggernaut'.

J-Knight
J-Knight

Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 pm
stevewilde73 wrote:Junk Yard Dog

Buck Rogers...again.

There's more than one Knight Rider prop in that pic matey! The pod in the right has been seen many times i believe, but actually in Junk yard dog as well!

Sun May 12, 2013 10:42 pm
ha ha great spot lol...

they certainly get their moneys worth out of these props :-)
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm
If memory serves, I saw the semi front wall computer in original V (Visitors) series.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum