Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Whos messed with the posting message box?! Empty Whos messed with the posting message box?!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:17 am
Anyone else got a different posting message box....totally sucks for uploading pictures....they come up in random order and the whole picture fills the message body box as a preview as you type!!.....was much better before, when the message body box just showed the url and not the whole image.
saltire knight
saltire knight

Whos messed with the posting message box?! Empty Re: Whos messed with the posting message box?!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:28 am
agreed !
J-Knight
J-Knight

Whos messed with the posting message box?! Empty Re: Whos messed with the posting message box?!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am
I'd guess it's just an updated version of the forum.
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 pm
Yeah, it's white and I find it making my safari crash on the iPhone for some reason too. Just sometimes. I'm having to wait until I get home to post up stuff. 

Peter
Whicher
Whicher

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 pm
Yea I can't use this message box on my iphone... very annoying. Sad

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm
Can we un-upgrade and go back to how it was? lol
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm
Seconded!!
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:40 pm
Yeah i noticed it had changed too of its own accord, I havnt tried to host an image but that sounds a bit stupid if they go in a random order, perhaps Marina can change it back to the way it was if possible
Admin
Admin
https://knightrideruk.forum.st

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm
Wasn't me who changed it at first place lol
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:07 am
Any way we can put this back to normal Marina?

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:22 am
Crying or Very sad

Free beer at Knightcon to whoever fixes it! Very Happy
Newcastle knight
Newcastle knight

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:21 pm
Ive been going through the admin panels for the last 15 minutes and i cant see any option to change the reply box.  It looks like its an update from the forum provider and we are stuck with it people. 

I dont seem to have any problems with pictures but i think thats because i host my own and then link them one by one
J-Knight
J-Knight

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 pm
I do the same as Scott. The problem I've had is I can't quote someone on my mobile device. It won't let me type outside of the quote.
Admin
Admin

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm
Yup we're stuck with it. Sorry.
Admin
Admin

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:01 pm
J-Knight wrote:I do the same as Scott. The problem I've had is I can't quote someone on my mobile device. It won't let me type outside of the quote.

Testing quote on mobile... Found the solution for your problem. Will post it later from PC with screen shot.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum