Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

MacGyver topic Empty MacGyver topic

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm
Here's topic for another famous 80's tv-show, MacGyver Smile

I like MacGyver because he used his brains, science and skills to build things out of available materials to get out of trouble rather than just shoot guns.

The Phoenix Foundation chief, Pete Thornton was played by Dana Elcar who guest starred in Knight Rider episode "Merchants of Death" and Edward Mulhare guest starred in MacGyver episode "Three for the Road". Also Patricia McPherson guest starred in MacGyver episode "Jack of Lies".

There was the arch villain of MacGyver named Murdoc who always seemed to die in the end of the episode but actually never did as he kept coming back.

Jack Dalton was also recurring character who caused usually lot of trouble to MacGyver. He was known for piloting airplanes and for his "get rich quick" plans which usually failed Laughing 

Another recurring character was Penny Parker played by Teri Hatcher. She also caused some trouble for MacGyver unintentionally.

It's hard to pick one favourite episode but I kind of like the Penny Parker episodes. For example the second season episode "Soft Touch" has funny moments as she crashes MacGyvers Jeep and does other funny things like getting in the wrong house to show a silly singing telegram Very Happy
Took few screenshots from this episode:
MacGyver:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pete Thornton:
MacGyver's reaction for Penny wrecking his car Laughing 
but who could be mad at her, she's quite pretty Wink

This is my only MacGyver "item", I'm out of duct tape at the moment Laughing