Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Knight Rider Blu Ray - Mill Creek Release Empty Knight Rider Blu Ray - Mill Creek Release

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 am
Does anyone know if the Mill Creek US release of Knight Rider on Blu Ray will play on UK Blu Ray players or a PS4?

Although they are US region generally companies don't bother putting the region lock on them these days but sometimes they do.

Anyone bought this who knows if the region lock is present?

Peter
kitt23

Knight Rider Blu Ray - Mill Creek Release Empty Re: Knight Rider Blu Ray - Mill Creek Release

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 pm
here in the USA, i play my blu ray on the ps4.
HoldenV8
https://www.youtube.com/GMHoldenV8

Knight Rider Blu Ray - Mill Creek Release Empty Re: Knight Rider Blu Ray - Mill Creek Release

Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:18 pm
Hi Peter,

The Mill Creek pack is region locked. It's region A and it won't play on a PS4 outside the US. It will play on an unlocked/region free blu ray player.

However Fabulous Films will be releasing it in the UK on the 7th of November.

Adam
pbryant_knight
pbryant_knight

Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:22 pm
Yeah, I heard that but the price is gonna be well hiked up compared to the US release. Sad

Pwter
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:44 am
I wonder why they always want higher prices from us europeans, do they think we are rich Laughing Governments steal our money before we get them to our hands, they call it a "tax".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum