Please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in to view the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
http://halloweenknights.weebly.com/

got results tho not clear from hospital :( Empty got results tho not clear from hospital :(

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:09 pm
well went in for my results this morn , looks like i had tearing behind my knee and in knee which is why i am getting the pain ( for a few years ) also doc said not normal things in there and the constant clicking of bones and pain and throbbing when i walk, need to go in for surgery Sad
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

got results tho not clear from hospital :( Empty Re: got results tho not clear from hospital :(

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:25 pm
Its not so bad, I had knee surgery back in March. You will be back up and about a LOT quicker than you think. Its very much a state of mind not slipping into that 'Im a victim' mindset. Its so easy to stay on the crutches for too long and do more damage than good.
I had whats termed 'Microfracture Surgery', a pretty intence method of re-plugging a section of damaged articular cartilage by drilling into the surrounding bones. That said they wanted me back to walking asap and within a few weeks I was totally crutch free.
These days they do pretty much everything knee wise via keyhole which is now done as day surgery - In fact its more like Morning/Afternoon surgery as your in and out in a matter of hours!
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
HALLOWEENKNIGHTS
http://halloweenknights.weebly.com/

got results tho not clear from hospital :( Empty Re: got results tho not clear from hospital :(

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 am
well i am not worried my mum had keyhole its just going under and fasting i dont like

Well with me its trying to hold me down thats the problem as this is my own buisness i have NO staff and its VERY manual work so i am going to try working straight away even when i have colds and flu and migraines i still have to work outside , my poor liveries might help do part of the mornign shift then go into work for the day hen the eve shift.
as there is humping heavy bales of hay , turning out 9 animals mucking out 9 animals ( heavy poo barrow ) lifting heavy feet up bending over etc etc then pushing mega heavy poo barrow round muddy field collectiin the days waste, and this is only a 1/4 of the work i do as well as the jouring with car loading up 14 bales of shaving unloading stackin etc etc . then there are the CPL cats phew spelling out i wonder how i do it 7 days a weeek inc xmas and new year days
HalloweenKnight
HalloweenKnight

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:50 am
Had to go myself too just couple of weeks ago to a little surgery. There was a "bump" under my skin in the left arm and it was removed.
I was a bit nervous beforehand but it wasn't that bad experience after all.

Last time I was in surgery when I was 6 years old and remember how scared I was in the hospital when it was time to go to the operation.
In the late 80's had to visit hospital frequently in every 3-6 months during 3-4 years due to a problem in a bone in left arm and every time there was a risk that I'd be taken in for bone marrow transplant but luckily it wasn't necessary after all.
Those past experiences came back to my mind, especially because it was the left arm again and caused me to be nervous now as managed to avoid the nasty bone marrow transplant and since have had no problems but now this appeared which made it inevitable to actually go to a surgery Shocked I was very relieved when it was over and afterwards I can say the operation wasn't that bad as I was afraid.
Anyway, health problems aren't nice at all Crying or Very sad

Best wishes, hope you'll have speedy recovery.
KnaresboroughKnight
KnaresboroughKnight
http://www.chrisjonesaction.co.uk

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:01 am
Trust me when I say you won't have ANY issues holding yourself down for the first week afterwards, it bloody hurts and that's coming from someone who teaches martial arts 6 days a week haha!
That said you won't be at all long getting back to something like right.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 pm
hope all goes well and it stops the pain
Sponsored content